First arrestment!

DagR

Hello,

I have been rather busy painting the F-14 for the time I've had it and have not done much in the way of carrier ops.

Today, however, I made my first arrested landing. Big grin all over my face. This aircraft i serious fun!! Launched again and made many touch and goes. Great fun for a day off :-)

Best

Dag

Hello,

I have been rather busy painting the F-14 for the time I've had it and have not done much in the way of carrier ops.

Today, however, I made my first arrested landing. Big grin all over my face. This aircraft i serious fun!! Launched again and made many touch and goes. Great fun for a day off :-)

Best

Dag

I agree! Love this sim, very addictive.

I've finally gotten my approaches clean enough on shore (on speed, good AOA, rare flameouts... :) ) that I'm going to try the boat.

She is a tricky bird at approach AOA, loves to wallow, laggy engines - and I LOVE that. Makes every task interesting and rewarding.

Hope you keep adding repaints though... :)

Best,

Nick

Archived