A318/19 or A320/21?

Russ21

Looking to buy my first payware aircraft and really like both the A318/19 and A320/21 bundles. Only problem now is that I can't decide which bundle to get... Just wanted to know what everyone else would buy and why and maybe the advantages/ disadvantages of both bundles.

Thanks

The 2 are the same.....very nice...... the only difference is ...in the Airbus 318/319, you can do steep approach procedures (only in A318)'... I have the 2..... and I now also have the FS2CREW for Airbus, which I recommend, cause it is as real as you can get in a simulator.... it put you in the control of a cockpit environment, with all the crew and all procedures you will do in a comercial airline......

Enviado desde mi ThL W200C mediante Tapatalk

• Deputy Sheriffs

The difference is the size of the aircrafts. The 20/21 are larger than the 18/19. That gives some slightly different aerodynamics.

There is one thing that need to be mentioned: with the 318 you can fly steep approaches, i.e. approach angles of 5 instead of 3 degrees. The most famous airport where this is needed is surely London City Airport (EGLC).

Other then that all planes are pretty much the same when it comes to pilot/flying experience. They all have the same cockpit.

I would have a look at the airlines you tend to fly for to see which types they have.

Personally I only fly Lufthansa, and LH has mainly A320 and A321 and just a few A319 and not a single A318.

On the other side Germanwings for example mainly has A319.

If you can't descide, why not go for the bundle pack that includes all 4 versions?

Thank you for your replies. I will probably buy both due to it only being £7 more and see what I prefer. Just a quick question... Will I still get the latest manuals if I choose the download option as it says they will be delivered with the product.

Thanks again

Archived