Fuel not being consumed during flight

KZ1R

Very strange thing:

post-47914-0-75508700-1418663291_thumb.j

I have loaded 9.5 tonnes of fuel and since have taken off. Fuel consumption is shown but the total FOB remains unchanged.

Why?

P3D here and the AXE v1.20b.

Turn on your fuelpumps ;)

It's a known bug with the fuelpumps off, but since they're not supposed to be off anyway during SOP, we don't really care about this bug.

Wow! LOL

That was quick. Not sure how I missed it.

Thanks!

But, how in the world was I able to start engines with the fuel pumps off? Does the fuel flow into the engines on gravity too?

Emi that is not the attitude. It is a bug and it should be on the fix list. Or is its Aerosoft's SOP to ignore genuine inputs from its customers?

So we should fix the ELT not activating after a very hard landing, too?

Not to talk about the effects whith the hydraulicpumps being off. Why would you differ between fuel- and hydraulicpumps then?

The A320 family project is about to be closed. We are fixing the last things we think are important now and afterwards no futher fixes will be made. We could expand the list of all things we would like to do by a few thousand items, but that's just not feasable. We have simply reached an end with the A320 family now.

Wow! LOL

That was quick. Not sure how I missed it.

Thanks!

But, how in the world was I able to start engines with the fuel pumps off? Does the fuel flow into the engines on gravity too?

Correct, the fuel is feed by gravity if the pumps are off.

Emi,

Whether the pumps are on or off - the aircraft should consume fuel. The ELT is irrelevant, as are the hydraulics. Fuel consumption is a fundamental element of flight unless you're in a glider.

DJ

Archived