Airbus320 - Is this real ?

Airbusheinz

Hello friends,

for landing in LIRP I selected ILS Y Rwy 04R see the green line.
In Airbus ND display it exactly as shown.
(Sorry I missed to take a screenshot)

About I fly the VOR PIS changes the route to the red line ?!

This is not a big problem, I can either fly to the red line or manually maintained with HDG 238 °

I'm interested in the cause, this happens in real Airbus also ?

For a complete explanation thanks with best regards

Heinz

post-36132-0-60580200-1416038933_thumb.j

Not 100% sure I understand. You mean the aircraft flew the red line?

When programming the route the ND display shows absolutely correct as the green line.

But, in this moment when i reach in flight the PIS VOR changes the route to the red line

and the Airbus follows the red line ?!

This behavior is not new in the new Aerosoft Airbus, it was the same thing in the "old" Airbus Extended
Regards

I can confirm this behavior on the LSZH ILS 28 UNCATEGORIZED approach, which includes an outbound leg via KLO-R084. Initially the route displays correctly (straight segment on the outbound leg to 16DME, then a looping right turn to join final at RAMEM). After passing KLO, the route depicted on the ND changes so that the segment between the 16DME waypoint and RAMEM becomes straight, the outbound leg is shifted about 20 degrees to the left of the published route, and the turn is inserted before the 16DME waypoint so that the waypoint is crossed at wings level. I have to manually set the appropriate TRK for this outbound leg, then turn the aircraft manually at 16DME to intercept the ILS. I'll set up an example flight to grab screenshots of this behavior.

Okay we'll fly that procedure this week to test it.

I would like to describe another way to change this behavior:

I'm programming the FMC: I program the FMC with PBD points:

ARRIVAL LIRP ILS Y Rwy 04R FRZ PIS

STAR FRZ1L PIS/238/12

VIAS PIS PIS/215/12

The result is 6.jpg and the problem with green / red line PIS/215/6.7

The result is 7.jpg and no Problem with green / red line

The Airbus follows the Green Line with 238 °

Regards

post-36132-0-45291100-1416085988_thumb.j

post-36132-0-80799900-1416086002_thumb.j

I think No.1 of this topic is the same problem.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/88194-faults-of-iap-and-sids-routes-on-nd/

It is probably common problem of Airbus X for teardrop-IAPs.

Though "broken route" is not a very rare cace for real Airbus, they shouldn't be bestseller aircrafts with this failure left which happens almost all airports in the world.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/88194-faults-of-iap-and-sids-routes-on-nd/

Though "broken route" is not a very rare cace for real Airbus, they shouldn't be bestseller aircrafts with this failure left which happens almost all airports in the world.

Yes indeed!

• Aerosoft

Well they are, lol. Sales very very impressive and customer comments are the best we have ever seen.

But we will try to sort out this issue with priority.

Archived