A321 Texture problem

Astro_Liam

Can anyone help me with my problem? Im having a few issues with the A321 textures. The main fuselage appears like this on all A321 liverys NEO and non NEO and even on the textures that came with the new A321 including the Aerosoft one. The A320 side of things is working fine.

Any ideas? Ive tried using the new texture.cfg file.

[attachment=58056:321.png]

post-92540-0-26945100-1415713159_thumb.p

Hi,

Fyi, same here:

post-36337-0-10040300-1415716993_thumb.j

Only some A321 have this Problem at my side. A318-A320 has no problem.
The old Bus was removed complete...(http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87693-removing-airbus-extended/)

Before you ask. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87692-installing-airbus-extended-liveries/ is done... :-)

Sven

Hi. A friend of mine had the same problem. But atleast for him this was fixed by correcting (fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A320 <--A321) inside texture.cfg.

I've completely removed the old axe package. And I've never set up the highmem tweak in the fsx config. Should I insert into into the cfg? I'm also using dx10 preview of that makes any difference?

Hi. A friend of mine had the same problem. But atleast for him this was fixed by correcting (fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A320 <--A321) inside texture.cfg.

Thanks for the tip, i will have a look if i forgot to change some thing at this livery...

same problem here!

tried this one: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2365-airbus-a321-neo-finnair-oh-lzg/

Also I have to change a few more things in the aircraft.cfg. sim = A321s (not longer there, it need to change to A321)

model = here I have to add SHARKLET to make it work

After that modifications I can load the aircraft but the textures look the same as posted above.

I'm confused am I changing it to what you have put above?

Thanks!

Thats it! Problem solved for me!

I'm confused am I changing it to what you have put above?

I mean inside you texture folder (inside the A321 folder) there is the texture.cfg file and there try to make the fix.

Thanks for the tip, i will have a look if i forgot to change some thing at this livery...

You are right, i forgot 2 of the 32 Liverys i have. My Mistake, was to late yesterday... Ups :dumb_me_s:

I mean inside you texture folder (inside the A321 folder) there is the texture.cfg file and there try to make the fix.

Thank you for explaining. to confirm im chaning A320 to A321 in the texture cfg?

Yes:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A321
fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
fallback.4=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

You have to change it for each old A321 Livery...

Yes:

[fltsim]

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! That has done the trick.

For others with same problem

A320 Texture.cfg

[fltsim]
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A320
A321 Texture.cfg
[fltsim]