Spoilers ARM

Since last hotfix 1.02, the checklist with the spoilers is blue,, before this was working perfectly...I have to do it manual at take-off and landing with the Co-pilot working.

Best.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-57494900-1412435558_thumb.j

With the copilot system I think. Going through the CL before takeoff and before landing the calls get made for the spoilers, but I have to put them set them manually before the CL continues. This didn't happen before..

That´s it.. With Take-off state defined, and co-pilot this was made autmatically in take-off and finals, before.

Not very important issue, though.

Best.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-20186800-1412454235_thumb.j

Mathlis, I think this problem is caused by a change with the Spoiler Arm and Disarm functionality introduced by Hotfix 1.02. The FSX control functions 66066 (Spoiler ARM ON) and 66067 (Spoiler ARM OFF) no longer work. You can now only arm/disarm the spoiler now by using the mouse in the cockpit or via the keyboard (shift + /).

As long as you're getting bitten, I'll add that I've had the same problem with 1.02. You have to manually arm the ground spoilers and then skip the item or the co-pilot hangs in a loop waiting.

DJ

Mathlis, I think this problem is caused by a change with the Spoiler Arm and Disarm functionality introduced by Hotfix 1.02. The FSX control functions 66066 (Spoiler ARM ON) and 66067 (Spoiler ARM OFF) no longer work. You can now only arm/disarm the spoiler now by using the mouse in the cockpit or via the keyboard (shift + /).

Same here, I had this programmed through FSUIPC on one of my controller axes. Doesn't work since the hotfix.

Thanks,

Hi, I have just done a quick test with hotfix 1.02c. Fantastic,,,,and the spoilers thing, totally solved.

Thanks Aerosoft for your great work.

Best.

Miquel

Just checked 1.02c and can only report that it is a partial fix. The Spoiler Toggle function (65853) is working but the Spoiler Off (66067) and Spoiler (66066) functions are still broken. A further fix is required.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I have defined the take-off state, again, reset the computer,and eveything is OK at take-off and landing., at least in my case .

Best.

Miquel.

Miquel, are you using a single button push or separate on and off buttons? Mine is linked to my Saitek throttle quadrant using one of the lever closed switches. The 1.02c is a partial solution but not the full one.

Hi Scotflieger, the only thing which I don´t know if it is correct is the memo after landing. I show you a pic, but all the other logic is working like before hotfix 1.02.

Best.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-86995600-1412877767_thumb.j

post-27390-0-02664300-1412877945_thumb.j

THIS FAULT IS NOT FULLY FIXED IN HF1.02C. The Spoiler Arm Toggle function (65853) is working but the FSX Spoiler Arm Off (66067) and Spoiler Arm On (66066) functions are still broken. A further fix is required.

THIS FAULT IS NOT FULLY FIXED IN HF1.02C. The Spoiler Arm Toggle function (65853) is working but the FSX Spoiler Arm Off (66067) and Spoiler Arm On (66066) functions are still broken. A further fix is required.

Problem is in P3D - spoiler is armed ready for taxi and ready for take off start - have not tried co-pilot scenario so not sure on that

Hi

I have the problem that my ground spoilers will not arm... I can arm them manually by using Shift + '. So far so good

When the FO is reading the checklist for final, he keeps asking "Ground spoilers" again and again.

If i arm them manually by using Shift + ' he is proceeding saying "Ground spoilers" again and again.

I the ECAM the "Ground Spoilers" is green and clear.

He will not proceed with the "Final" checklist.

Then we are landing.. nice and smoth... leaving the RW and the the Cpt is calling for the "After landing" checklist and FO does proceed this.

If i arm them manually by using Shift + ' after landing, he is proceeding the "Final" checklist.....but after he has done the "After landing" checklist.

I can't recall that i had this issue before installing hotfix 1.02c

I don't know? Any solution on this ?

The scenery in am using is ENVA (Trondheim / Varnes) from Aerosoft and i flew the A319 IAE version.

Cheers

Dennis

Boeing707

The problem with Spoiler not arming correctly was introduced in an earlier hotfix (1.01 I think). Hotfix 1.02c has a partial fix but I haven't tested it with the automated Checklist response. Until all the FSX controls (spoiler arm off/spoiler arm on) your only option is to use your mouse or the keys Shift+/.

Archived