Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

MCDU (Right side)

All discussion on the Right MCDU that contains all options on checklists, sounds, views and many other settings.

450 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. pitch trim and loadsheet

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
  3. FAQ

• 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  5. Sound Prob.

• 3 replies
  6. Custom Aircraft State

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  7. MCDU2 doesn't work

• 5 replies
  8. Problems with MCDU2

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • The aprons can basically defined through custom ground for the physics but not for the map - this depends on the method used and in both cases you get definded taxiways and aprons but they don't show up on the map if you use the custom ground to do this and no additional underlaying taxiways. 
    • So please contact Aerosoft directly with a proof of your purchase: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home
    • That's really odd and risking to sound a bit grumpy, I do find it strange how a developer of a payware scenery would forget to define the apron and taxiways.    If that turns out to be the case here and what is causing the reported issue. 
    • Hallo, hiermit bitte ich um Aufklärung. Blockzeit = Verlassen der Parkposition bis zum Anlegen bzw. Andocken am Gate. o.k. Gesamtflugzeit. Nun heißt es : beim Verlassen des Gates = OffBlock                          beim Andocken  des Gates = OnBlock  Warum heißt es OFFBLOCK, wenn die Blockzeit beginnt und ONBLOCK , wenn die Blockzeit zu ende ist, daß verstehe ich nicht. Schon jetzt vielen Dank für eine Erklärung. 
    • Just discovered important info:  when i stop Realtraffic and put traffic slider in P3D to 100%, then my TCAS  works OK and shows immediately 3 to  5 acft around KJFK !!  so TCAS settings are set OK after all... i suspect my TCAS is only not detecting Realtraffic acft