Preview : The Fighting Falcon

Hallo everybody,

Well, what I just saw in the sticky with the VC development is 8) ...superb and makes me very happy :D but it also brings to my mind an old and basic question.

Provided that we are now very close to the release date of the product (according to VC development sticky) I wonder, if it is possible, to ask if Aerosoft is able to give us any info regarding the different block versions and configurations that will be included in the final product? i.e F-16C/D block 30 or 40 or 42 with/without drag chute etc

Also, if Aerosoft is in a position to answer this question and not all the major versions are included, is there any plan for expansion packs that will cover additional aircraft versions in the future?

Thank you in advance for any response

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
No, this will be a true FSX plane, so not for fs9.

Not an compatible Fs9 version ? My interest just stopped right here.

I,ll check back in couple of years! Maybe then :shock: You are making the same mistake as CaptainSim with the new Fx 727.They probablly sold a few.But they also had an old great Fs9 alternative :lol: Your model looks great by the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Why does it say on the F-16 info page that it was designed by General Dynamics in 1993?

While General Dynamics may have sold its aircraft manufacturing business to Lockheed in 1993, this aircraft was desgined in the early 70's.

here is a AM still have the other stuff to add like chute container, AIFF antennas, etc...

But there is the PW engine/intake and AM tail.

Of course still have work to do.

-Tim

PS, ignore the low quality of the pic.

• 2 months later...

Gents and Ladies,

I have seen some shots or better say the plane in action on our FS days,

And believe me when i say this is a blockbuster for sure !

Mathijs...great job, cant say it enough, ill send you the files as we spoken of last weekend, when im finished here with the new pc...

No speedtickets again?? LOL

Hey all!

I'm currently going through fighter pilot training in the RNLAF, so this is something I just couldn't afford to miss! I'm probably going to use the F-16AM for educational purposes if it's really as good as it looks - which I'm pretty confident it is, looking at all the systems that are incorporated! ;) Really the only thing I can ask is, any more screens? Oh, and, please release quickly! :)

EDIT: TAFKAM, put those piccies up, sir! ;)

• 8 months later...

First of al this aircraft looks amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to buy it!

But i have an important question: I've been flying fs for a while now but i still can't handle FMC and i don't really have the time to learn it... so my question basically is; Is the autopilot easy to use? is it a little bit like standard fsx planes? or do you really need te learn how to work with the FMC?

Regards,

JMB

P.s. couldn't find a release date... has it been brought out yet?

First of al this aircraft looks amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to buy it!

But i have an important question: I've been flying fs for a while now but i still can't handle FMC and i don't really have the time to learn it... so my question basically is; Is the autopilot easy to use? is it a little bit like standard fsx planes? or do you really need te learn how to work with the FMC?

Regards,

JMB

P.s. couldn't find a release date... has it been brought out yet?

This is more updated forum

F-16 preview