Preview : The Fighting Falcon

• Aerosoft
Very quiet around here. LOL, well totally understand.

1 question. Could it be that production has slowed down , not only for lack of proper compilers but the fact ppl are having one of the toughest times trying to get a descent amount of frames to move more than say.........3ft per sec LOL :) FSX has no remorse. I have a very hard time , and i have found that running FSX on a windows vista OS makes for a very smooth flight. I have the beta and makes a big diff on frame's with all the proper tweaks. I have to use every single tweat available to me in order to get some fun out f it.

Back on topic. I would love to see some in cockpit screenies ........anxious to see how detailed the gauges are!! Wil they be in XML or will the be a variety. Wel thanks always for listening,

Keep you wings level,

Nater

The panel will be a a mix of technologies as some things simply run better in XML and others better in C++. The fact we have little to show now is because we are running other projects now, but the F16 is fully on schedule. It's just that we run many projects at the same time.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck.i have noticed y'all multi task and thats great buis.......I reck-n shell be here soon enough.untill then i will continue to imagine getting back at my pal ( pretend to have the f16 and shoot um down) . he had knocked me outa the sky by hitting me.lol.....happens.

again , good luck ....keep us posted love to hear what y'all have to say.

Nater

No sarcasm intended. I did a lot of paints for the old Falcon and also did several KLu demo liveries. I intend to do the same for this version. :D

As long as Tim releases some paintkit before the release of this product :wink: :lol:

No sarcasm intended. I did a lot of paints for the old Falcon and also did several KLu demo liveries. I intend to do the same for this version. :D

As long as Tim releases some paintkit before the release of this product :wink: :lol:

*worship*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent several days looking for information on how to install the FS Falcon package in FSX with no luck. After much digging I stumbled across this site and low and behold found the product announcement for "Fighting Falcon". I am thrilled that you are working on this project as the F-16 is absolutely hands-down my favorite aircraft to fly in the sim world.

I echo the previous two posts requests on release date information and or beta testing. Please tell us more!

I am seriously "jonesing" for my viper.

Rumour has the release period set for end of this month to begining of next, and a pre-order will get a copy sent to soon as soon as they come in the door :)

Rumour has the release period set for end of this month to begining of next, and a pre-order will get a copy sent to soon as soon as they come in the door :)

That I seriously doubt.

Where on earth do you find your rumours? :shock:

• Aerosoft

I picked up a phone and called Aerosoft Canada :wink:

Okay let me set the record straight (and I will check what happened internally).

The Aerosoft Internal Scenery Development team is right now completing Helgoland (FSx/FS2004) and BudapestX (release scheduled this month), then we will start on Venice and on updates of other scenery products. Of course the complete Germany development is also continuing, just as ParisX.

The Aerosoft Internal Aircraft Development team is right now doing the last things on the Beave, that one will be completed this week. After that we'll complete the FSX update of the A10 (very very cool in FSX), before putting all efforts on the F16. But there is certainly a good deal of work to be done on the F16 and I am not giving a date for that now but February is out of the question.

Did you notice the 3D ADI? A first in FS, just now i got to figure a cool way to add a reflection or effect to really show it off.

Yes you saw it here first kids...

I have been thinking of this for a while and i just so happened to add it in.

If you look at the other gauges they are or will be 3D. Just like the MFD is now.

-Tim