Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KostasG

No TOC and TOD on ND

That's the problem I choose a319 in fuel planner but the result is the same I also have read the thread about it!!

About the inicial issue what do you propose I should do?

By the way, TOD always suddenly appears on ND when I initiate descending.

Maybe you got any explanations?

Problem solved, the issue was that my username had a greek letter in it. Since i changed it to english characters everything works as it sood.

Thank you all for your support.

Best regards.

Problem solved, the issue was that my username had a greek letter in it. Since i changed it to english characters everything works as it sood.

Best regards.

KostasG, thanx a lot. That solved my problem as well. I had the cyrillic username

Best regards.

Please, I have the same problem. What username do you mean? Where to change it? Thank you.

KostasG.

According your 2 picture your nav selector switch is in the wrong position to see TC or TD. It look likes the switch is in the PLAN mode i.s.o. the ARC mode.

Regards Jovabra

The solution with the Windows username doesn't work with me. My user name is Jerome. No special letters in it.

Any other ideas?

Happy new year!!!

Jerome

To make sure, you have to change USER ACCOUNT NAME and USER FOLDER NAME, to correct one. That's helped me, so i think that will help you too, Heise.

Best regards.