fsx crash

Wistar

Hi together.

I have the Problem that fsx crashes on every flight with the new A319. I Always get the massage that FSX isnt working anymore.

Al other Planes like the Airbus x A320 and PMDG 737NGX and 777 work completely perfect.

I tryed a reinstal but no change.

I now tryed 4 Flights all with the same result.

Thanks for your Help

Lutz

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61637.0, Zeitstempel: 0x46fadb14
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x7594c9f1
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2f4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cfda8484dab570
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Flugsimulator\fsx.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
Berichtskennung: ae60e920-4680-11e4-8b65-3085a995730d

I hope this is correkt.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When does the crash happen?

Is your OS and all drivers up to date?

Did you install as Adminsitrator?

Backup your fsx.cfg, delete the original one and let FSX build up a new one and apply only the following tweak:

in the GRAPHIC section ad the line HIGHMEMFIX=1

Crashes happen on every phase, taxi inflight but mainly at aproach. With the cfg everything is fine.

I have 5 crashes in 7 flights now. Imalspmget now crashes when endig the flight and leaving fsx.

This only happens with the a319/18 The only flight that properly worked was without fspassangers. Mybe there is an interference with fspassangers.

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I changed the livery to Lufthansa the crash is no longer happen, when I fly "easyjet" livery it crash 2 to 3 times before the sim stable..I think it has to do with the livery program.

vintageboy

• Aerosoft

Ever since I changed the livery to Lufthansa the crash is no longer happen, when I fly "easyjet" livery it crash 2 to 3 times before the sim stable..I think it has to do with the livery program.

vintageboy

To be honest that is highly unlikely as all the included bitmaps are 100% standard.

my experience is with Lufthansa work out better...with British Airways still crash...it could be require to restart the PC after have been using for quite a while..no clue but that what I have experienced so far :-)

Archived