Problems with Lisbon v2 and Heatrow v2 x.01 updates

Marcelo Monteiro

Hi,

my Launcher application tells me these two airports are out-of-date... I have both of them in it's original release version (v2.00) since I bought then on the first hours after each release;

but Launcher says both airports already have a 2.01 version, but here comes the problem:

- for Lisbon, I found a 2.01 update on the support system, but even after installing it, Launcher still says I have only 2.00 version and I'm still out-of-date;

- for Heatrow, I am not able to find where to download the update, since London Heatrow v2 is not even listed as a registrable airport on support system;

please, let me know how can I correctly update both airports to stop receiving Launch alerts like this

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

first of all, thanks for your attention,

I read that topic but it does not justifies my problem, because I had removed EGLL v1;

o this is not the reason why Launcher says that there is an update avaiable;

by the way, the problem regarding Lisbon has been solved downloading a full new 2.01 build;

so I recommend:

- verify why a user like me, who tried first the v2.01 update, is still getting Launcher warnings of out-of date product, until installing a full new v2.01 build

- verify why users like me, that just bought EGLL v2, even having removed EGLL v1 are getting Launcher warnings regarding to out-of-date produtct

Thanks again

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

• Deputy Sheriffs

I read that topic but it does not justifies my problem, because I had removed EGLL v1;

Actually the thread gives the answer: that was a problem in the launcher which is fixed now.

That's why Oliver just gave the link to it...

Thanks Tom,

in fact, the answer is there, on the Mathijs's post #12, but it was not there when I started this topic nor when Oliver linked it here;

thank you both! I'll try again launching the Launcher application tonight

by the way, congrats to Aerosoft for these two pretty sceneries, and take a look on the Lisbon update issue

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

Archived