EDDB and LFLL - "Departure runway in .rte not in database"

Stankelben

I have suddenly ran into quite an annoying problem. When importing Flightplan from PROATCX into the FMC of PMDG T7 and press LOAD on the ROUTE page, I then get this, for me unfamiliar, announcement in green letters near the top of the screen: "Departure runway in .rte not in database". So far I have only experienced this with the newly installed Mega airports EDDB and LFLL.

I have tried and run the latest version of MakeRunway a million times which doesn't help me at all.

Regarding EDDB, it's especially RWY 25-R which can't be recognized somewhere, somehow..

But inside the FMC on the DEPT/ARRIVAL page its actually present and selectable!

However I cannot use ATC at all for the whole flight, because it's not in the database.

I reed about a similar case regarding to OSLO v2 where it turned out to be a problematic "Alpha_Flatten.bgl" in scenery folder: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/77512-oslo20-und-pfe-sowie-pro-atc-x/?p=553520

Does anyone knows what's going on?

Hi there

Just ran into this..

Have exactly the same problem! - at least with EDDB.

RWY 25-R not in database.

Any idea someone?

EDDB, ver.1.11

AIRAC Cycle 1408

MakeRwys. ver. 4675

Not much I can do here, sorry. If PROATCX can't deal with some BGL files this is something to be dealt with on the PROATCX side.

I will ask the Aerosoft support.

Bests,

Sascha

Ok thanks, Sascha. I guess you're right.

I my case I also ran into the same 'Not in database .rte..' nonsense yesterday night, but this time with the Mega airport Barcelona when I was directed to RWY25R (the same problematic name as the one in EDDB).

I think that maybe either MakeRunways or PROATCX is creating a non-valuable syntax error which will ruin the whole process. I noticed instead of '25R' the name was transformed into '25-R'. Perhaps this '-' in between makes all the mess-up..??!!

Archived