i cannot turn mcp knobs

eddmariner

i read the other post about not being able to turn the mode control panel knobs. well its happening to me since i bought and installed 1.6 with the hotfix. no knobs turn at all. they click in and out, the finger appears but no turning hand. i have fsx win 7 64. I did not see a fix or good suggestion to the other gentleman's problem. is there a fix?????

• Deputy Sheriffs

First, there is no 1.6, latest version is 1.16 plus hotfix 19.

Does you PC and FSX meet the requirements from the product page?

Have checked "Advanced Animations" in the FSX settings?

Did you install as Administrator?

win 7 64 bit/ core duo 8400/ nvidia 9800gtx+/8gig ram. advanced animations checked,wen scrolling with mousewheel the pointing finger hand turns into the arrow then back to the hand but there is no plus or minus sighn. ok so its 1.16 , got it and the 1.9 hotfix too. any ideas?

win 7 64 bit/ core duo 8400/ nvidia 9800gtx+/8gig ram. advanced animations checked,wen scrolling with mousewheel the pointing finger hand turns into the arrow then back to the hand but there is no plus or minus sighn. ok so its 1.16 , got it and the 1.9 hotfix too. any ideas?

Normally you never see a plus or minus on the airbus when using the scrollwheel. You can only see those when you need to click, like on 2D panels.

ok fine. but i can not change any mcp settings ( speed, altitude, anything at all with the mouse or mouse wheel. i can click the knobs in and out )did the installation kill something else in my computer settings? Anyone???

Archived