EDDL

les1974

I just purchased Mega Airport EDDL, however on approach from departing EDDP, I noticed that the scenery buildngs, taxiway and runway textures were missing. I checked the scenery library and everything looks good but I'm confused as to why the scenery will not load on approach. Just a side note, whenever I start from EDDL the scenery loads just fine.

Regards,

Les Turner

FSX and I use Win7-64.post-109122-0-35111000-1400948340_thumb.post-109122-0-07512700-1400948344_thumb.

As you can see the scenery is fine when I load a flight at EDDL but the shot on the right is what I get when I arrive from another airport.

I experienced the same problem of 'grass concrete' when I landed at Dusseldorf (Mega Scenery) last week. The main runway had no proper markings and none of the taxiways or aircraft stands were present. The taxiway sign boards and buildings from the scenery were present is good details but none of the concrete. I was able to navigate to the terminals using my position shown on EAFASS.

I shut down FSX and restart at Dusseldorf only to see the airport buildings extend vertically to infinity (mega skyscrapers). I have not had the same problem with other Mega series airport (Frankfurt and Munich).

I am running FSX on Windows 7 under Parallels for Mac on a Mac Pro (late 2013).

Could you please check you got no conflicting scenery for the same airport?

Also make sure you do not have your Autogen or Scenery Complexity turned off please.

Okay that seemed to do the trick. As it turns out I had autogen off, switched it on and everything loaded just fine. Why must the autogen be on to load the airport correctly though? Just curious.

I have also checked that I do not have autogen running or any additional scenery installed. I have also tried un- and re-installing Mega Airport Düsseldorf (v1.10).

This is what I am seeing.

EDDLGreenConcrete.jpg

EDDLExtendedBuildings.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

What do you mean by this:

I have also checked that I do not have autogen running...

Do you have Autogen turned off? If so, bad idea.

You're 2nd screenshot indicates a memory problem. Do you have the line HIGHMEMFIX=1 applied to your fsx.cfg?

How much grapichcard memory is available for Windows on your Mac?

Archived