light patch for EGLL not appearing

moekarout

Hello friends I know this topic has been consumed but i purchased MEGA AIRPORT EGLL for FSX from simmarket but actually i couldnt find the light patch in the drop down list and i only have the v 1.0 installed

any clue guys?

Hi,

all the updates are available in our Updates database in our shop. Please take a look there and you will find your updates. Note that this requires registraion of the product there first.

Hi,

all the updates are available in our Updates database in our shop. Please take a look there and you will find your updates. Note that this requires registraion of the product there first.

hello, i checked that already and i only could find the 2008 version update not the mega airport thank you

Did you check out the support database like Emi suggested?

You can find it on the Aerosoft main page, Support / Service scroll down to updates.Like already said you may have to register your product if you havent already and that will take you to this

post-33676-0-39443000-1397497879_thumb.p

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

You have to register it first before it is visible, when logged in, click on "Do you want to register another product?" on the lower left.

• 4 weeks later...

You have to register it first before it is visible, when logged in, click on "Do you want to register another product?" on the lower left.

thanks for your help

i tried to register the product as u told me, but it tells me username or password is incorrect, because i purchased the product from simmarket i believe

• 1 month later...

Did you check out the support database like Emi suggested?

You can find it on the Aerosoft main page, Support / Service scroll down to updates.Like already said you may have to register your product if you havent already and that will take you to this

attachicon.gifScreenshot - 14_04_2014 , 18_50_53.png

hello

I tried as everyone told me to do, even tried to add the product to my list manualy, and it sais my serial is invalid i guess because it was simmarket.com

can you please add the product to my support page manualy??

Hi,

I have had similar problems trying to register and download patches from the AS website when I have purchased the software from elsewhere. Two things to try:

1. Download the software again from SimMarket Ignore if the folder you are downloading it into says it is already present. Once downloaded, unzip and then check the version. Where an update is available, the seller will add the latest version and so the download will show each version.

2. Email SimMarket. They have been first class when I have raised such issues and will advise how to get the update.

Regards,

Keith

Archived