Dublin FSX update v1/10

mleuck

I am looking for the latest update v1.10. Where might it be found? I bought my product at Simmarket, but the update is not there. I have tried using the Aerosoft Launcher and it shows v1.10 available, but the update is greyed out. I have registered Mega Dublin, but no v1.10 shows up.

Help please.

Thank you

Michael

• Developer

There is no upgrade, it is a full new installer. So check the downloadlink in your simmarket order.

Maybe simmarket needs longer to replace the installer, but later today it should be availble there.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,
After install the update 1.10 ... I see a lot off static passagers stairs are delete in the scenery ... and all stairs are now full blue and not green with AirLingus tag ...?
As on this pics
( here, my result )
uk1n3yszml.jpg
(My setting are MAX level for detail airport )
It is possible come back to the original files about the stairs in the airport or, why not, add a manager for add or disable the ground static vehicules for have the same result see on the promotional pics and give the choice to the users !!!
( The promotional pic with a lot of stairs at each parking place )
vd3kt5o6kvdw.jpg
Thank you.

Are you sure that it doesn't come from an FSX setting like "Scenery complexity"?

Yes, My scenery complexity are on MAX ...
With the vers 1.0 ... I have all stairs at each parking place in green aer lingus ( same from Aerosoft pictures )... now, with the 1.10, I have just some stairs in bad blue and not at each place ... and see also, some others ground objects are delete in the 1.10 <:(
I'm not make a save about 1.00 ... no time before release 1.10 <:\ ... another way, I come back to 1.00
Then, I like just have the files for restore this situation ...
This is a detail but with less object on the parking place, the aspect life on the ground are less good

Archived