Aircraft holding instead of proceeding along STARS route?

Hi! I'm new at this, and I am so thankful for this new ATC sim alternative. I will be a fan for a long time!

I tried some of my local/favorite airports just to try out some simple scenarios and it appears that aircraft like to hold at the first point in the STARS route rather than continue to the end as shown in the tutorial mission. Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong without any further explanation? If not I'll try to come up with specific steps to recreate it.

Thanks again!

Hi You have to command the aircraft the correct STAR in the comand bar.(JOIN PROCEDURE
XXXXXX
Name of procedure =
ABC123 J LODN1P )on right side of the screen you can see all SIDS,STARS and all procedures.

Hi! I'm new at this, and I am so thankful for this new ATC sim alternative. I will be a fan for a long time!

I tried some of my local/favorite airports just to try out some simple scenarios and it appears that aircraft like to hold at the first point in the STARS route rather than continue to the end as shown in the tutorial mission. Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong without any further explanation? If not I'll try to come up with specific steps to recreate it.

Thanks again!

Archived