EGFF Alvin SID

HI,

I went ahead and purchased the product, very impressive. I noticed whilst controlling EGFF (Cardiff), that a couple of departing A/C were going to ALVIN, even though there is no ALVIN SID for Rwy 30, also the ALVIN waypoint does not show on the screen as can be seen from the Attached picture, so the departing A/C will not dissapear.

Is it possible to edit the SID with the SDK?

post-87696-0-53912400-1387824985_thumb.j

regards Mark

HI,

the problem is that there is no ALVIN SID for Rwy 30 as in the real world and departing A/C were being given DCT ALVIN but the ALVIN way point was not appearing on the screen, however after playing about a bit I discovered that if I typed in D ALVIN then suddenly the ALVIN way point appeared on the screen.

Thxs Mark

P.s. I am an EGFF controller on Vatsim and the ALVIN SID is never used due to the poor reception quality of the HON beacon in the real world

• Aerosoft

Could it be that SID is added in the last month? The database includes is AIRAC 1309.

The database includes in from Lufthansa Data Systems and is 100% the same as the majority of aircraft use. I'll have a friend check this in his A320 in a few days, perhaps that SID is just not included

Hi,

it's not a problem, the ALVIN SID's have always been there, Its just that they are never used in real world. Thanks for replying so quick on Xmas eve, I hope you all have a great Xmas with your families. I'm stuck on my ship in Rotterdam !

Merry Xmas, Mark

Archived