Rush Hour Score

Good morning ;)

I have a question regarding the Score-System after playing the Roush Hour mode...

Is there a chance to submitt the score also if I just want to end the game without a collision?

For me as Air Traffic Controller it's a bit hard to produce a collision just to end the game and thus being able to send my score.

Yesterday I controlled at EDDK and had to leave to work but with all Aircraft lined up and everything sequenced it took me a while to figure out how to produce a collision just to get the score send away, and this is in my opinion a bit freaky as a Controller!

Rgds, Patrick

Yeah a bit :D

Unfortunately I ran into an AC Crash by hitting the LineUp Button accidently as the Strips got sorted automatically as a new one appeared :(

That was a bit strange as giving line up to an Aircraft shouldn't lead into an crash when another is standing there.

"Behind departing A320, Line up and wait behind" is a very common phrase...

Even behind preceeding B737 line up in sequence and so on.. no pilot would taxi straight into a parking Aircraft.

Now that I know... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but it also depends on the time. Take all the operations number and divide buy the time in hours and you will get Oper./Hour score. I am now thinking about changing it to overall number of operations... :)

Unfortunately I ran into an AC Crash by hitting the LineUp Button accidently as the Strips got sorted automatically as a new one appeared :(

I run into this "problem" too lately while I'm increasing traffic as I'm getting used to GATC.

So a little suggestion to our dear developer :D

When you click on the plane on the "radar", it now opens up the box with altitude, speed and heading (and a lot more in the future I see). It would be very fancy if there would be a option in the settings to toggle between that box and "text" in a way that when you click on the plane on the radar, the text-input box will set the callsign, so it's easier to enter commands to the plane, in stead of clicking on the plane on the plane strip. No scrolling needed and no accidental clicking on lineup/takeoff. It would speed up text command usage. It's the one thing holding me back from using text commands fulltime: I have to scroll trough the list of planes to find my "target" and select it, while I know where it is on the radar.

Just a "2 cents" suggestion

edit: I meant with the toggle to "disable" the popup screen while just setting the callsign on the text input field, just as it does now. As "text only" user I won't need the popup ;)

Archived