Suggestion : button to end a session "clean"

Suggestion: It is very difficult to leave the screen once it is in session ... There always comes new aircraft, or others want to take off. To exit "clean" a session with all planes "managed", a button "no new aircrafts" which stops new arrivals and new departures would be nice and not "frustrating".

What about be able to set the start time of your 'shift'

So you might have morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts.

The traffic density would be set by what shift you select.

So if you want a easy one then you would select 'night' or if you want a 'full on' shift then you might select afternoon or morning.

Now this would be airport specific, some airports are very busy at night, especially with cargo flights.

Number of flights into an airport during a specific time can be found on the internet, UT2 have AI flights setup for different times of the day already.

Taking this a stage further, you could set the start time and the end time of your shift, that way the program would exit 'clean'

Just a thought

Clive

Go to Settings -> Traffic & Weather and set max aircraft to 0 to sort of let the game bleed out

I have try... And I don't know why, but i had already planes arriving...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived