Seahawk/Warthog users

MCDesigns

As some might know, I was working on some military scenery and it's now up at AVSIM (mcdmil.zip). I figured the seahawk/ warthog users might enjoy it (to bad there isn't a Blackhawk also from Aerosoft, hint, hint), gives you a few more places to fly in the hawk or hog.

If you don't have the seahawk, GET IT! LOL

Anywoo, comes with a couple of bases, LZs, etc and all the objects are in a gmax library for EZScenery users to make your own. Couple of shots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Best, Michael

Looks awesome.

I am not familiar with EZscenery, but can these be used with Rwy12?

Also, where did you get the OH-58 in the preview shot in Avsim?

Thanks guys, hope you enjoy it. Oren, the Kiowa is here

http://www.swedbird.com/helo/index.htm

The brown paint was just something I put together quick, didn't feel it was quality to release, but I'll look at it later and see.

As for RWY12, well I was one that could never get it to work so I don't use it. There probably is a way, but I have no idea on it. I knew several RWY12 users that now prefer EZScenery.

Hey MC,

Nice addon's you have spent too much time infront of the computer take a break before you burn out. looking forward to downloading that or buying if it comes in a boxed version. 5out of 5 star's. keep up the great work.

Richard :D

LOL, - hey Michael! Incredible scenery but there was so much work that went into this you should consider finding a company to publish and resell this...hmmmm, now I wonder who would come to mind? :D

LOL, - hey Michael! Incredible scenery but there was so much work that went into this you should consider finding a company to publish and resell this...hmmmm, now I wonder who would come to mind? :D

Thanks bro, but nah, make enough on my other game designs that this was just a gift for the community. It's probably to low poly/detail for Aerosoft anyway, LOL :lol: . Enjoy!