Fatal Error problem with Cologne/Bonn

aero10

I have not been able to use the Cologne/Bonn airport and neither can I fly over it at altitude in any of my airliner aircraft without getting a Fatal Error crash of the sim program. I have tried different settings and re-installed the airport scenery but the problem persists.

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your response. The "Preview DX10" box in my FSX is unchecked. I have included two screens of my Event Viewer. Unfortunately I'm not able to interpret the information in the Event Viewer enough to enable me to resolve my problem. I need some help with this one.

post-96272-0-93079700-1386371270_thumb.j

post-96272-0-44009400-1386371301_thumb.j

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your response. The "Preview DX10" box in my FSX is unchecked. I have included two screens of my Event Viewer. Unfortunately I'm not able to interpret the information in the Event Viewer enough to enable me to resolve my problem. I need some help with this one.

Are there Aerosoft products that don't even appear in the scenery library after installation?

I don't think so, so could you add a screenshot of your library?

And, as I've seen that you're able to post screenshots, what do you see at EDDK?

So, can you show us a screenshot of one of your take offs from EDDK?

Hi Chris,

I installed FSUIPC and tried another flight in the Aerosoft Airbus and successfully arrived in Cologne. Thanks for your good advice! I hope the problem is now resolved.

One other small gitch I noticed was trailing nose wheel smoke even after parking the aircraft - not sure what to do about that.

thanks again,

Jim

One other small gitch I noticed was trailing nose wheel smoke even after parking the aircraft - not sure what to do about that.

Glad to hear your main issue is sorted. As for this, this is an ooold FSX bug. Anytime you go in snow or rain while on the ground, your gear will have a trail coming off of it, even if you land in say sunny Hawaii.

For instance, I just did a test in the AAX, and my flight was from KPHL (where it was snowing), to KTPA. You can see the snow trail still there even at the gate at KTPA. Happens with any aircraft:

f2k9.jpg

Archived