Airbus X ext and Windows 8.1

paraujob

Hi everybody.

Since I bought Airbus X Ext I don´t fly another plane. Thanks to Aerosoft. Very good plane.

I upgraded my OS to windows 8.1 and since then I have a drop in fps and my fsx frezees a lot of times.

I supose it's a problem between windows 8.1 and fsx and not with Airbus X Ext.

Does anyone had this problems or knows how to fix it?

Really aprecciate your help becaus eI need to fly the Airbus X!...

Thks in advance.

Paulo Batista

Thk You Colonel for your replay.

This was an upgrade install.

For what I understood from your link is that I wold have to do a an complete install of FSX after the clean install of Windows 8.1.

Isn't there a easy way around?

Thk you again for your replay.

Paulo Batista

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm running Windows 8.1 with FSX and Airbus Extended with no problems. The only thing I had to do after upgrading from 8.0 to 8.1 was to update my graphic cards driver also. I use an ATI Radeon HD 7750

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm running Windows 8.1 with FSX and Airbus Extended with no problems. The only thing I had to do after upgrading from 8.0 to 8.1 was to update my graphic cards driver also. I use an ATI Radeon HD 7750

The same is true for me. After the 8.0 to 8.1 update I had to update quite a lot of drivers on my system manually (the update messed a lot up). But ever since then my bus (and fsx) works like a charm again with proper frame rates.

• 2 months later...

hello

i need help for my fresh installed airbus X extended coz it freezes and crashes and it says i got runout of memory. im using Win 7 and for FSX i use SP2 and jesus FSX tweaks.on a defualt aircraft it runs good but then on airbus X it seems soo heavy.. pls help trying to find any solutions but tell now i still cant find the answer.

thanks..

• Deputy Sheriffs

hello

i need help for my fresh installed airbus X extended coz it freezes and crashes and it says i got runout of memory. im using Win 7 and for FSX i use SP2 and jesus FSX tweaks.on a defualt aircraft it runs good but then on airbus X it seems soo heavy.. pls help trying to find any solutions but tell now i still cant find the answer.

thanks..

Do not hijack other peoples topics that got nothing to do with your problem. Stick to your other post.

Archived