A Little Green on ECAM Lower Screen

Huiming

Hi Emi,

When you set both ECAM screens to the same brightness (slightly darker than the brightest setting of the ECAM screens), you will find the lower screen is green which is very unrealistic. However, the upper one is dark blue. This only happens on A321. I mean dark blue is acceptable, but green is too unrealistic.

Thanks for fixing it in advance.

post-94392-0-01550600-1381422416_thumb.p

It does not matter the location. I am not sure the time. But, try to tune the knob for different bright level of the lower screen. You will see it. Be careful with the change of the screen. In my case, it only happens on lower screen of A321.

It does not matter the location. I am not sure the time. But, try to tune the knob for different bright level of the lower screen. You will see it. Be careful with the change of the screen. In my case, it only happens on lower screen of A321.

Huiming,

The problem Is I dont see it, neither do my beta testers see it. I need more detailed information. Every bit helps, even if you think it might not matter.

Are you maybe using a mod like ENB or sweet FX?

If so please let us know your settings, it might be a problem only appearing togeather with one of those...

Okay, I've tested this on different Airports (default & add on), in different time zones and also on day and night.

It always appears like this (indeed only on the A321).

The ECAMs are showing brightness level 16 to 20. http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4997/919l.jpg

I'm also not using any mods.

Exactly the same situation as mine. It only becomes green when you set the brightness level to 17 or 19. BTW, anyone else who has the same problem, please report.

I had the same situation with the lower ECAM. However, whilst it is not a supported modification by Aerosoft, you can if you have photo editing software such as Photoshop edit the bitmap files and remove the Blue from the bitmaps (in the panel fallback folder). Because any written indications is in cyan, removing the Blue only effects the Blue background and gives your displays a black background (which looks a lot more realistic in my opinion

Archived