Somebody can help me with the afcad of LEBL mega airports? Alguien me puede ayudar con el afcad de barcelona mega airports?

Eduard Gasull

Hi aerosurfers!

I have a problem with the afcad of barcelona LEBL by mega airports aersoft. In real life all airplanes usually land in runway 25R and take off in runway 25L except the heavy airplanes that take off in 25R. But in LEBL mega airport airplanes (any airplanes) land in 25L and Take off in 25R and doesn´t have any sense because 25R is longer than 25L.

I always fly with iberia and usually from madrid lemd and i hate a land in 25L because is not real and because then i have to do a super tour over the airport to get to the parking zone of iberia.

So does anybody has an update afcad? and if is not, does anybody can teach me how to update it?

Thanks!

PD: i have problems with GCHI (el hierro aerosoft) the air traffic appears me like "levitating" in their respective parking gates.

Any solution?

Thanks again!

Hola aerosurfers

Tengo un problema con el afcad de barcelona (LEBL) de mega airports aerosoft. En la vida real todos los aviones aterrizan normalmente en la pista 25 derecha y despegan en la 25 izquierda, a excepción de los aviones grandes (747 y otros heavy) que despegan por la 25 derecha. Pero en el LEBL mega airports todos los aviones aterrizan en la 25 izquierda y despegan en la 25 derecha lo cual no tiene ningún sentido porque la pista 25 derecha es mas larga que la 25 izquierda. Siempre vuelo (virtualmente) con Iberia, muchas veces desde madrid, y odio tener que aterrizar en la 25 izquierda porque, uno no es real y dos, me tengo que hacer un jodido tour por el aeropuerto hasta llegar a las puertas asignadas a los aviones de iberia.

entonces, alguien tiene el acfad actualizado de LEBL? y si no alquien me puede enseñar a editarlos o actualizarlos?

muchas gracias.

PD: tengo problemas con GCHI (el hierro aerosfot) los aviones del trafico aéreo me aparecen como levitando en sus respectivas puertas, es rarísimo. Alguna solución?

gracias de nuevo!

Hi aerosurfers!

I have a problem with the afcad of barcelona LEBL by mega airports aersoft. In real life all airplanes usually land in runway 25R and take off in runway 25L except the heavy airplanes that take off in 25R. But in LEBL mega airport airplanes (any airplanes) land in 25L and Take off in 25R and doesn´t have any sense because 25R is longer than 25L.

Not being a pilot myself, but having some scientific background in airport design, unless I am mistaken, given two same runways in everything (width, navaids, lighting aids, direction, terrain clearance, obstacles, noise abatement) except length, the longest runway is used for take-off and the shortest one for landing.

Why?

Simply because a plane close to its MTOW, needs more length to take-off, than it needs to land (even close to its MLW).

So, IMHO, the LEBL AFCAD is correct as it is.

PS: If you don't believe me, so gee the aerodrome charts of other large airports with lots of parallel runways (examples LFPG, KATL). You will see that the outer runways that are shorter, have also more and more precise approach lighting in place (usually ALSF2 + touchdown zone) than the inner longer ones.

Why?

Because they were created exclusively for landings.

Not being a pilot myself, but having some scientific background in airport design, unless I am mistaken, given two same runways in everything (width, navaids, lighting aids, direction, terrain clearance, obstacles, noise abatement) except length, the longest runway is used for take-off and the shortest one for landing.

Why?

Simply because a plane close to its MTOW, needs more length to take-off, than it needs to land (even close to its MLW).

So, IMHO, the LEBL AFCAD is correct as it is.

PS: If you don't believe me, so gee the aerodrome charts of other large airports with lots of parallel runways (examples LFPG, KATL). You will see that the outer runways that are shorter, have also more and more precise approach lighting in place (usually ALSF2 + touchdown zone) than the inner longer ones.

Why?

Because they were created exclusively for landings.

okey but in barcelona works like i explained im not a real pilot and i not interesting to verify your information (probably true) i asking for help to edit this afcad or any afcad in fsx. If you only want to show me how much you know about airplanes okay you are free for do it, but I'm not asking you for this, im asking for edit the afcad to the real LEBL. Can you help me with this?

thanks! ;)

We do currently not have an update for this scenery planned, but if an update is to be done at some point in the future we will look into this.

You open the AFCAD with ADEX.

Go into the properties of the two runways - for each runway.

In the second tab you can change if the runway is available for take-offs and/or landings, separately, for each direction of the runway.

Save, compile and put the new AFCAD into the scenery's directory, after you have renamed the original AFCAD to (.orig) - for example - to keep it as a backup.

Thank you so much hud635jk and Emi! i wil try to edit.

best regards!

You open the AFCAD with ADEX.

Go into the properties of the two runways - for each runway.

In the second tab you can change if the runway is available for take-offs and/or landings, separately, for each direction of the runway.

Save, compile and put the new AFCAD into the scenery's directory, after you have renamed the original AFCAD to (.orig) - for example - to keep it as a backup.

hi hud, i have done all you say but i have a final problem! when im going to compile appears me this message: "Cannot find bglcomp.exe. Please chek your settings" You know what i have to do to fix it?

Thanks for your time

best regards

thanks so much Emi now is Runnig! Thanks for your time emi and hud.! this amazing i can tunning all airports i want!. If is posible to add default "fingers" to airport ho doesnt have it? for example, tenerife north of sim giants has no aes, i can call to the finger i all the time stop!

thanks again, for your time and sorry for my bad english

Hello Eduard,

you need the FSX SDK installed in order for the compiler to run.

hey guys looks what its happend, i have installed FSX SDK, following the instructions. first sdk from dvd 1 fsx professional, then sdk sp1a from acelleration disk and the sdk acellerations. i installed well.

but when im going to compile appears me this:

ScruffyDuck Scenery Design Engine Compiling
Using BglComp....

Parsing document: C:\Users\Eduard\Desktop\LEBL_ADEX_EGG.xml

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2420: NDB FREQUENCY can be 100.0 to 1749.9 and is in Khz!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2031: Failed element parse <Ndb>
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:

ERROR: <FSData
ERROR: version = 9.0
ERROR: >
ERROR: <Airport
ERROR: country = Spain
ERROR: city = Barcelona
ERROR: name = El Prat
ERROR: lat = 41.2970776855946
ERROR: lon = 2.07846388220787
ERROR: alt = 11.998F
ERROR: magvar = 1
ERROR: trafficScalar = 1
ERROR: airportTestRadius = 5000.0M
ERROR: ident = LEBL
ERROR: <Ndb
ERROR: lat = 41.2874696776271
ERROR: lon = 2.05046117305756
ERROR: alt = 10.007F
ERROR: type = MH
ERROR: frequency = 0000.00
ERROR: range = 0.03N
ERROR: region = LE
ERROR: ident = AA
ERROR: name = INOP
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2420: NDB FREQUENCY can be 100.0 to 1749.9 and is in Khz!

ERROR: lat = 41.5193778276443
ERROR: lon = 2.10304990410805
ERROR: alt = 522.001F
ERROR: type = H
ERROR: ident = SBD
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2607: Compilation errors detected, compilation failed!

Parse complete!

hey guys looks what its happend, i have installed FSX SDK, following the instructions. first sdk from dvd 1 fsx professional, then sdk sp1a from acelleration disk and the sdk acellerations. i installed well.

Using BglComp....

Parsing document: C:\Users\Eduard\Desktop\LEBL_ADEX_EGG.xml

ERROR: <Airport

ERROR: country = Spain

ERROR: city = Barcelona

ERROR: name = El Prat

ERROR: lat = 41.2970776855946

ERROR: lon = 2.07846388220787

ERROR: alt = 11.998F

ERROR: trafficScalar = 1

ERROR: airportTestRadius = 5000.0M

ERROR: ident = LEBL

ERROR: lat = 41.2874696776271

ERROR: lon = 2.05046117305756

ERROR: alt = 10.007F

ERROR: type = MH

ERROR: ident = AA

ERROR:

ERROR: lat = 41.5193778276443

ERROR: lon = 2.10304990410805

ERROR: alt = 522.001F

ERROR: type = H

ERROR: ident = SBD

ERROR:

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2607: Compilation errors detected, compilation failed!

Parse complete!

Best will be if you ask this question to the developer of the tool you use for scenery design or in the fsdeveloper forum. They can help you better than we.

Using BglComp....

Parse complete!

The same happens here, with this particular AFCAD, and since my ADEX setup is OK (since I've created/modified/improved dozens of other AFCADs), there's nothing wrong with your setup too.

There must something that ADEX cannot decompile properly from that particular AFCAD's BGL.

Give the attached a try, disable the default file.

Runways 07L and 25R disabled for takeoff's to match realworld practise where they are on justified request only:

1) The use of runway 25R is restricted to those aircrafts which could justify
that they need more runway length than the available length for runway
25L, except ambulance, rescue, state flights o flights servicing Autonomous
Communities and other Local Authorities whenever they provide
non-commercial public services and request it to ATC, being mandatory to
carry out a conventional departure procedure.
The justification must be submitted to Airport Operations as soon as possible,
except ambulance, rescue and state flights o flights servicing to Autonomous
non-commercial public services that are exempted from that
justification.
(2) The use of runway 07L for take-off is restricted to those aircraft which
could justify that they need more runway length than the available length
for runway 07R, except ambulance, rescue, state flights o flights servicing
Autonomous Communities and other Local Authorities whenever they
provide non-commercial public services previous request it to ATC, being
mandatory to carry out a conventional departure procedure.
The justification must be submitted to Airport Operations as soon as possible,
except ambulance, rescue and state flights o flights servicing to Autonomous
non-commercial public services that are exempted from thatjustification.

I don't use AI so you'll have to verify.

AFX_LEBL_simwings_06_SRC.zip

Archived