MIssing models/textures

lonewulf47

After the first install od the V1.03 Update seemingly everything went flawlessly, however I ran into a few problems that made me uninstalling the whole model an reinstalling v1.0 and Update 1.03 thereafter. The problems showing up are still the same:

the aircraft.cfg shows a fourth entry for a Flybe-Loganair texture G-BVVK

[Fltsim.3]
title=Aerosoft DHC-6 Series 300 Flybe - Loganair
sim=DHC-6.300.W
model=3bladewheelpax
panel=
sound=
texture=G-BVVK
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=G-BVVK
atc_parking_types=RAMP
ui_manufacturer="de Havilland Canada"
ui_type="DHC-6-300 Wheels"
ui_variation="Flybe - Loganair"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft"

however I do not see this model showing up on the FSX GUI - it hardly can as the texture is missing in the "Aerosoft_DHC6_300_WHEEL" folder! In the livery manager the model is shown in the list however (of course) without thumbnail.

Furthermore I do not see the Tundra-Wheels variants in the Livery Manager. Shouldn't they show up there? Something wrong with my install or did I miss an update in between?

Oskar

Addendum: I just downloaded and installed the whole new V1.03 installer however the problem persists.

Thats my fault...

Normally that livery is not part of the installer, but has to be added Yourself.

I had that livery installed during bugfixing and seemingly had forgotten to remove those lines from the Aircraft.cfg.

You can eithyer remove those lines or simply download the livere from here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2164-flybe-loganair-g-bvvk/ and unpack the texture folder to: \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DHC6_300_WHEEL

Sorry for the unconveniency....

Finn

Thank you, Finn, I have done so of course at the moment I detected the missing livery :rolleyes: . Nevertheless the Tundra Livieries are still not shown in the Livery Manager! IMHO all available liveries should be visible there. Otherwise the Livery-Manager does not make too much sense.

Oskar

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you, Finn, I have done so of course at the moment I detected the missing livery :rolleyes: . Nevertheless the Tundra Livieries are still not shown in the Livery Manager! IMHO all available liveries should be visible there. Otherwise the Livery-Manager does not make too much sense.

Hello Oskar,

You are right of course, and this will be fixed in the final version of the Livery Manager.

The current 'development' version only works for the 300 Wheel version.

Yeah the Twin Otter Extended is still a project in developement.

We do not intend to use paying customers as beta testers, but progressing this way will always cause some issues - I hope You all will have some patience with us :)

Best regards

Finn

Archived