Airbus X Extended CTD

mike g

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to be sure, are you allowing the RAASPro dll to run when prompted?

I hit allow and the game crashes instantly....If i hit ignore, then i can enter the game, but it crashes is i select an axe plane/

I hit allow and the game crashes instantly....If i hit ignore, then i can enter the game, but it crashes is i select an axe plane/

Can you attach your dll.xml here? I will add the entry manually for you and see if that helps. It may be what is causing the crash. You can find the dll.xml by typing in %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX into your windows explorer address box.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252"?>

-<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="Launch"> <Descr>Launch</Descr> <Filename>dll.xml</Filename> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>FsPassengersX</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>FsPassengers\bin\fspassengersx.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Object Placement Tool</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Visual Effects Tool</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Flight Recorder</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>RAASPRO</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path> <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName> <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName> </Launch.Addon> </SimBase.Document>

Can you attach your dll.xml here? I will add the entry manually for you and see if that helps. It may be what is causing the crash. You can find the dll.xml by typing in %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX into your windows explorer address box.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252"?>

-<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="Launch"> <Descr>Launch</Descr> <Filename>dll.xml</Filename> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>FsPassengersX</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>FsPassengers\bin\fspassengersx.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Object Placement Tool</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Visual Effects Tool</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>Flight Recorder</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> -<Launch.Addon> <Name>RAASPRO</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path> <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName> <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName> </Launch.Addon> </SimBase.Document>

The same happened with me. The CTD, what I did was I reinstalled FSX SP2/ACCELERATION And it worked fine. Otherwise the other thing is to do a clean reinstall of FSX, then SP2 or Acceleration and then AXE. The product REQUIRES FSX SP2

The same happened with me. The CTD, what I did was I reinstalled FSX SP2/ACCELERATION And it worked fine. Otherwise the other thing is to do a clean reinstall of FSX, then SP2 or Acceleration and then AXE. The product REQUIRES FSX SP2

man im thinking I never downloaded the service packs. Im trying this as I had to download the SP1 before SP2....lets hope.

Archived