Airbus X Extended CTD

mike g

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help me. Downloaded airbus x Extended. Downloads fine but when I open the planes to choose from, I can select an airbus which was installed. However when it attempts to load this plane fsx immediately closes/crashes. I will restart game but same results every time I select an airbus x plane. Please help!

Also, if you get a chance please copy and paste your Windows Event Log for the crashes. You can find that by searching in the Start menu for "Event Viewer", once open on the left go to "Windows Logs", "Application", and scroll in the center for the error at the time of the crash. Click on it and you can just copy and paste the information you see. This can help us see what is the faulting module.

We may suggest a reinstall of the AXE depending on what we see. If it is something else, something with FSX, we'll try something different. If it is a MSVCR80.dll crash, then Anthony's suggestion should help to solve it.

Australia is awake? Oh yes (I just had a peek @ my time zone chart). :hi2_s:

I am also curious about the AXE, I'd like to compare it to the A320X that I already have... But my cpu is not the newest, like my fav a/c, my B744.

So, is my cpu compatible with AXE?

I am also curious about the AXE, I'd like to compare it to the A320X that I already have... But my cpu is not the newest, like my fav a/c, my B744.

Im not sure. I think. The AXE is better then the Airbus X!

Hi, I think you may have posted in the incorrect thread, also, you didn't give your cpu specs... ;)

Hi, I think you may have posted in the incorrect thread, also, you didn't give your cpu specs... ;)

Hey kyle sorry to bother you but the route editor thingy doesnt work for me as in i load the route with waypoints and the waypoints sont show in MCDU when i loaded it?

Hey kyle sorry to bother you but the route editor thingy doesnt work for me as in i load the route with waypoints and the waypoints sont show in MCDU when i loaded it?

Unfortunately I can't help you there, it's a user-created file, and I have not used it at all. Keep following the posts you've made so far on it though, I'm sure the user who created it and others who have experience with it will be able to help you out further.

For now, let's keep this thread to mike g's CTD issues though.

Ok, you have me. I just wanted to say hello. But with my specs, you're not right. They are in my signature, just as my a/c are there... ;)

And you're right, I'll now concentrate on those a/c addOns that I can help with.

Ok, you have me. I just wanted to say hello. But with my specs, you're not right. They are in my signature, just as my a/c are there... ;)

And you're right, I'll now concentrate on those a/c addOns that I can help with.

LOL hello then!

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="67c7c14424d61b5b",type="win32",version="10.0.61259.0" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

This is the issue during start up and it asks permission for RAAS to run and I agree, then this crash occurs immediately.

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\ND\AB_ND_GDI.DLL". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="67c7c14424d61b5b",type="win32",version="10.0.61259.0" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Here is when I refuse to run RAAS, I go into the plane selection, select a airbus x downloaded plane, instant crash with the above reason. I can pick other planes and it works fine, only the airbus x extended ones crash the game.

I have uninstalled and re-installed AXE several times with no fixed results, someone please help!! so far the add on is a waste of money.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="SideBySide" />

<EventID Qualifiers="49409">33</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-02-23T19:06:27.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>60996</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Michael-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data>Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="67c7c14424d61b5b",type="win32",version="10.0.61259.0"</Data>

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\ND\AB_ND_GDI.DLL</Data>

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

<Data />

</EventData>

</Event>

Archived