MCDU PERF page descent

cgentil

I think its the same, at decel point in pmdg 737 it will slow down to flaps 1 speed ( cant rem )

Airbus the same too

Problems is in the real airbus does it done it automatically or the pilot have to activate it? It will be more logical that it automatic slow down at 25mils? ( or something liddat ?)

Check this out guys second post

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/72605/

I think its the same, at decel point in pmdg 737 it will slow down to flaps 1 speed ( cant rem )

Airbus the same too

Problems is in the real airbus does it done it automatically or the pilot have to activate it? It will be more logical that it automatic slow down at 25mils? ( or something liddat ?)

Affim I'm talking about this.

Wilco/FeelThere Airbus activates automatically APPR phase, and the plane slow down speed to flap 1, after flap 1 placed, slow down to flaps 2 speed, etc...

I think in real activates automatically, but don't have certainly.

If you fly in NAV mode the Airbus should activate APPR Phase, our Bus do the same, when you fly in HDG, you have to do this manually

The DECEL Point on the ND is currently missing in our Bus.

AXE does activate Approach Phase automatically some 20NM prior to destination, but you have to be in Descent Phase. Problem is that at this time Descent Phase is activated only by using Managed Descent, so if you start your descend in Selected or Vertical Speed Mode, you are stuck in Cruise Phase and then have to initiate Approach Phase manually.

If you fly in NAV mode the Airbus should activate APPR Phase, our Bus do the same, when you fly in HDG, you have to do this manually

The DECEL Point on the ND is currently missing in our Bus.

Will be fixed the DECEL point in further update?

AXE does activate Approach Phase automatically some 20NM prior to destination, but you have to be in Descent Phase. Problem is that at this time Descent Phase is activated only by using Managed Descent, so if you start your descend in Selected or Vertical Speed Mode, you are stuck in Cruise Phase and then have to initiate Approach Phase manually.

I can confirm this.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I might be wrong but I think the automatic activation works already.

If ATC for example takes you of the "planned path" by giving you vectors, you are forced to manually request for approach phase. I think it works like this in the real world (like Mladen mentioned).

Hello,

I might be wrong but I think the automatic activation works already.

If ATC for example takes you of the "planned path" by giving you vectors, you are forced to manually request for approach phase. I think it works like this in the real world (like Mladen mentioned).

Yes, so only decel point is missing.

And about phases changing?

What are you talking about? What phase changing? If you look at this: http://forum.aerosof...gsnew-features/ it says DECEL point added, so of course it make sense to change the the appr phase activation at that point.

Sorry Josh, maybe I wasn't clear.

I'm talking about phase changing at MCDU, CLB, CRZ, DES, for example when we're at CRZ phase (talking in PERF page at MCDU), when we initiate the descend, he stay in CRZ phase, and don't change to DES phase, as I explained here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64379-mcdu-perf-page-descent/#entry456584

Sorry Josh, maybe I wasn't clear.

I'm talking about phase changing at MCDU, CLB, CRZ, DES, for example when we're at CRZ phase (talking in PERF page at MCDU), when we initiate the descend, he stay in CRZ phase, and don't change to DES phase, as I explained here: http://forum.aerosof...nt/#entry456584

Well, Patrick said " it is fixed in the next Update" the post below yours.

Well, Patrick said " it is fixed in the next Update" the post below yours.

Just wanted to know if it would be fixed in this update.

Thank you.

Archived