Airbus X Extended SDK, variables

• Aerosoft

Attached is the list of variables (LVARs) that are specific to the Airbus X Extended, this list is not complete and will need to be expanded. If you need access to any parameter urgently just let us know here!

Updated 1.01 -> 1.02 Doors added
Updated 1.02 -> 1.03 Light error fixed
Updated 1.03 -> 1.08 Most MCDU features included, more FCU features added
Updated 1.08 -> 1.09 Lighting Variables errors corrected, ECAM buttons variables added.

post-43-0-47024600-1359727755_thumb.jpg

AXE_SDK_109.zip

Hello,

is it possible to change some readonly LVARs to writable, or would that mean too extensive a rewrite?

I am mainly interested in MCDU_V1, MCDU_VR and (at this time not mentioned) MCDU_V2.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

is it possible to change some readonly LVARs to writable, or would that mean too extensive a rewrite?

I am mainly interested in MCDU_V1, MCDU_VR and (at this time not mentioned) MCDU_V2.

No, that would cause havoc with the MCDU calculations.

• 1 month later...

Basically what I would do with that is the same thing as when they are entered by hand, so I dont really see the problem. Or are those actually different vars?

Also would it be possible to access, read only, following variables:

• Flight Number, as entered on INIT A page
  • Departure airport, as entered on INIT A page
  • Destination airport, as entered on INIT A page
  • Alternate airport, as entered on INIT A page

Also,

• Last waypoint passed, possibly also time passed, altitutude when passed and fuel when passed(those I could mark myself though)
  • Current waypoint in plan (active wpt)
  • Current waypoint ETA
  • Next waypoint planned after the active one
  • ETA at destination

• Aerosoft

Basically what I would do with that is the same thing as when they are entered by hand, so I dont really see the problem. Or are those actually different vars?

Also would it be possible to access, read only, following variables:

• Flight Number, as entered on INIT A page
  • Departure airport, as entered on INIT A page
  • Destination airport, as entered on INIT A page
  • Alternate airport, as entered on INIT A page

Also,

• Last waypoint passed, possibly also time passed, altitutude when passed and fuel when passed(those I could mark myself though)
  • Current waypoint in plan (active wpt)
  • Current waypoint ETA
  • Next waypoint planned after the active one
  • ETA at destination

I will try to get those parameters.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've made my own LUA script for AXE and it works very well with FSUIPC keys.... except for AB_DOOR* vars. Setting them to 0 or 100 doesn't have any effect. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Skip.

I will try to get those parameters.

Hello,

I've made my own LUA script for AXE and it works very well with FSUIPC keys.... except for AB_DOOR* vars. Setting them to 0 or 100 doesn't have any effect. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Skip.

All the doors that we use are standard FSX doors, except the cabin doors on the right hand side.

Hi,

Yes, for right hand doors, I'm using in my script AB_Cabindoor3_target and AB_Cabindoor4_target: It works well.

I'd like to script cargo doors and doors #2 opening instead of using SHIFT+E 2 ,3 and 4.

I also have a VB.NET program running with FSUIPC APIs. Using standard offset to control the doors opening only works with the main cabin door (whatever value entered from 1 to 255).

Skip

Archived