Freeze

MatthewS

Purchased and downloaded 1.04 yesterday, in the 3 hours (or so) I've used it must have froze about 5 times, requiring FSX restart.

If I alt-tab out of FSX and then alt-tab again its usually just black screen. Also I've noticed that the popup FMC (shift-7) seems to freeze if I try to resize it.

Is the Airbus X Extended a buggy product?

...Is the Airbus X Extended a buggy product?

In no way, the developers, beta tester and supporter are only trying to make the best out of this Aircraft - and they do an awesome job.

You can see at the forums, that there are no problems at all ;)

• Aerosoft

Purchased and downloaded 1.04 yesterday, in the 3 hours (or so) I've used it must have froze about 5 times, requiring FSX restart.

If I alt-tab out of FSX and then alt-tab again its usually just black screen. Also I've noticed that the popup FMC (shift-7) seems to freeze if I try to resize it.

Is the Airbus X Extended a buggy product?

Is there an error when your FSX freezes? If not it will be an hard issue to solve as there is not a lot of information to go on.

Archived