PFD RA

cgentil

Hi,

I have reported this, but the thing continues same...

The altitude shown at PFD, at approach, it's shown ONLY in green, and this is incorrect, the green colour appear, then after appear brown colour, but if i'm not wrong, below 500ft numbers turn from green colour to brown colour.

After landing the number remains in green colour (this is incorrect), and should be in brown.

In landing the sequency is green to brown.

At take-off the sequency is brown to green.

When we start flight it's shown at brown, it's correct, when we airborne the numbers turn from brown to green automatically, and I think this is wrong, the numbers must remains in brown and when past a few feet then green.

As you can see:

Thanks.

I dont mind whitch color have my numbers at the PFD, I must say that the PF in this Video is flying a perfect departure. Did you see how exactly he is flying the speed and heading without AP engaged?

This is my target, and this Airbus is so mutch fun to fly that my wife starts going to miss me ;)

This was addressed a few weeks ago, it was changed to an equally incorrect colour. The PFD RA should change colour based on the conditions set out in the FCOM. I can't seem to find the topic I posted the info in now, but it is quite clear for anyone who has a copy of the FCOM.

I suspect as this is merely a cosmetic bug it will be of extremely low priority, but I agree its annoying if you know its wrong.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

It has very low priority at the moment, but we might fix it. That's for sure going to take some time though.

The most important is you will fix :)

Thanks, and... Keep up the good job!

• 2 months later...

Seems corrected now, as I saw latest photos.

Remains only GPWS FLAPS 3 warning and ISIS indications incorrect (wrong colour, wrong mach display).

Thanks for work.

Archived