Keyboard and Buttons Control for Rudder and Throttle (FADEC)

evaamo

Hi Nzeddy, yes you can. There is a checkbox in the FSUIPC menu "Key presses" and "Button+Switches" called "Profile specific". If you click it, you can make the assignments only for the particular aircraft you are using at that moment.

Be advised, you must do this for every Airbus aircraft you choose to use... and I mean each and every livery you decide to use is treated like a different aircraft by FSUIPC.

Hope this helps

cheers

-E

Enrique, i just want to report you that your script doesn't work with several sceneries by Aerosoft. When i try to move throttles using assigned keys, or move rudder i got CTD. Please, take a note about this.

Hi Ovak, first of all I'm sorry you got hit by a CTD :(

On the other hand, I don't own any of Aerosoft's sceneries, so I wouldn't know what's really at fault here. My first guess would be that these sceneries have mapped any of the keys I'm using for some kind of functionality?

Can you please explain (if you prefer send me a private message) which scenery and under what conditions were you able to trigger the CTD?

Thank you Ovak, cheers

-E

After different experiments i discovered that the problem concerns with FSUIPC module. After updating it from 4.858 to 4.859m i tried to move throttles and rudder and it works good.

Thanks again, Enrique, for your script. It really helps!

Regards, Sergey

Merry Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have only keyboard and mouse, and I installed your module. It works fine, except one thing I can't understand.

I've done all the same as in PDF instruction, so F4 is TO/GA mode. But when I press F4, only left engine goes to TO/GA thrust mode, while the right engine is IDLE.

And If I press F3 to increase thrust, both engines start to increase thrust, but until TO/GA level! :)

As I reach TO/GA only LEFT engine goes further, while RIGHT engine stucks at CL/MTL position, so the aircraft starts to turn on the runway and I can' even take off!

Please help me to solve this problem.

Archived