Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Sorry but this is just not right!

Nyxx

My first flight with the Bus is EGSS to EGCC.

I think you would agree these 2 big main airports in the UK are not some out of the way airport. EGCC Manchester is one of our biggest.

As picture tell the story better here is how the BUS tried but failed badly at an approach and landing. 23R ILS

I really want to like this BUS but it's seem just wrong.

As you can see this is just wrong but I let it fly to see if it just looked wrong but no, it went past the turn point and followed it's own way!

w5rZi.jpg

Is it going to get back on track?

7OhYF.jpg

No it's so far off it's got no chance as you can see.

kdqX8.jpg

Here is where I should have landed. Just gave up at this point :(

MzRh.jpg

Iooking back I could do a DIR to line up right but I should not have to should I.

Shame I would have like to have got into this but looks like it needs a lot more work.

GL hope you can fix all these bugs.

• Aerosoft

If you tell us what STAR you used we'll check it out. We have found a lot of these issues in the last weeks of testing, but there will be a few that will still happen. Some of those can be related to issues with the nav database btw. But if we know what you loaded we'll make sure it is sorted out.

And see the attached image, that's a real A320 on approach to a major airport. These issues happen a lot on the real bus as well.

post-43-0-37311600-1355938077_thumb.jpg

I did not use a STAR, TNT to the way point you see. It's the same route I have done countless times in a 737...no names with np. Hope you fix it?

• Aerosoft

I did not use a STAR, TNT to the way point you see. It's the same route I have done countless times in a 737...no names with np. Hope you fix it?

As I said, if we know where it goes wrong we can fix it. I can not see what point you. If you give us the complete route (perhaps saved a company route) we will be able to fix it easy.

@ Nyxx,

You are in NAV mode at 4,000 just above the glideslope??

Was this intended to be a ILS approach, because if it was you are not even established on LOC or GS in any of the screenprints.

Sorry but more user error IMHO.

People not understanding the Airbus philosophy and claiming 'bugs' and things wrong.

Nyxx,

As you know I did fly that route earlier today except used ILS05R at EGCC. Indeed there are some issues with the way the route has been drawn and I'm sure they will get resolved in an upcoming service pack.

Don't worry, we are aware of the issues and are working to resolve them.

@ Nyxx,

You are in NAV mode at 4,000 just above the glideslope??

Was this intended to be a ILS approach, because if it was you are not even established on LOC or GS in any of the screenprints.

Sorry but more user error IMHO.

People not understanding the Airbus philosophy and claiming 'bugs' and things wrong.

Read the reply below your. I will say no more.

Just did it in the 737 and all was perfect, Im sure you will sort it.

Archived