V1, rotate and V2 callouts

Marcelo Monteiro

Hello,

first of all, congratulations for the excelent product; I have no doubt that those issues we are discussing on this forum are minor things that invariably should occur with a release of this level;

my question is:

are you planning to add V1, rotate and V2 callouts?

Yes, I know some negative arguments defending not to add then, because in the real aircraft it is not an aircraft callout, but an PNF callout; yes, this is true, because is the PNF that says then (or, in some cases, the aircraft "says" only the V1 callouts);

but I think they are absolutely necessary callouts, related even with flight security and are indispensable to a secure and realistic flight;

it's much more unreal to have to stay looking to the PFD, as a PF, during take-off roll, to see this speeds coming up, that have a sound simullating PNF saying this speeds;

I don't know your reasons, but thinking that may be these, I'm already promoting debate;

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

it's much more unreal to have to stay looking to the PFD, as a PF, during take-off roll, to see this speeds coming up, that have a sound simullating PNF saying this speeds;

Just to correct you on a small point. When PF we don't just sit waiting for the other guy to call 'V1' 'Rotate'. We are looking out as well as monitoring our speed. I rotate at the correct speed, not when the bloke next to me calls it.

Just to correct you on a small point. When PF we don't just sit waiting for the other guy to call 'V1' 'Rotate'. We are looking out as well as monitoring our speed. I rotate at the correct speed, not when the bloke next to me calls it.

:cheers_s:

Archived