Reverse Thrust

stumar

Hi

Excellent aircraft!, only had one short flight from EDDS to EDDM but almost all went well after setting up the throttles as outlined here in the forum.

I dont appear to have any reverse thrust, the throttle lever animation works, they are seen going to rev position and also the N1 indications "REV" in green appear on the ECAM, the N1 target bugs also apear but the engines do not spool up to target rev, they only increase to about 32% N1.

In forward thrust everthing appeared to work normally.

Regards

Stuart

Hi

Excellent aircraft!, only had one short flight from EDDS to EDDM but almost all went well after setting up the throttles as outlined here in the forum.

I dont appear to have any reverse thrust, the throttle lever animation works, they are seen going to rev position and also the N1 indications "REV" in green appear on the ECAM, the N1 target bugs also apear but the engines do not spool up to target rev, they only increase to about 32% N1.

In forward thrust everthing appeared to work normally.

Regards

Stuart

Hi,

Thats normal indication, the reverse thrust limit is another FSX limitation.

Hi,

Thats normal indication, the reverse thrust limit is another FSX limitation.

So if it's an FSX limitation is still usefull to deploy reverse or it's totally unusefull?

I mean, if I use the reverse, my speed is slowing down or not?

Why in other addon the reverse thrust grow up til 100% N1? It's only smoke on the eye?

Than you.

So if it's an FSX limitation is still usefull to deploy reverse or it's totally unusefull?

I mean, if I use the reverse, my speed is slowing down or not?

Why in other addon the reverse thrust grow up til 100% N1? It's only smoke on the eye?

Than you.

Hi,

Other addons may use other workaround for that and those are different engines. For our Airbus, we have a complex engine system that does not allow N1 to rise too much without adverse effect.

The effect of the reverse thrust is still there (and accurate), just that the N1 indication may not be very high.

Archived