Manhattan X Boxed version question

charliebravo

I have just made payment for the boxed version of Aerosoft's Manhattan X and look forward to receiving it.

My question, are there any downloadable updates to this boxed version of the scenery?

Thank you

• Aerosoft

I have just made payment for the boxed version of Aerosoft's Manhattan X and look forward to receiving it.

My question, are there any downloadable updates to this boxed version of the scenery?

Thank you

Not right now, but if you ask next week it might be different, something is coming.

Have Manhatten X DVD box version 1.20.

Just downloaded the new 1.30 up-date via the up-date page for the boxed version.

On the up-date page it states that the up-date for the download version of Manhatten X can be obtained through the shop and that the original version must not be removed.

Just a small question, does this also apply to my DVD version or is a full removal of boxed V1,20 neccessary?

EDIT

The download version says removed the original version. I read it too quickly, this is how mistakes are often made.

I have managed to get the Manhattan X 1.30 update (for the boxed version), and as you say in the post above,

the previous version needs to be removed before installing this new version.

My question is this, do you have to start FSX and remove Manhattan X from the Scenery Library before de-installing

the product via the de-install process within Windows 7 operating system?

Thank you for your help with this question.

My product is now registered and I have the downloaded the update, thank you.

The manual for Manhattan X does not mention how to un-install the product so I am still left wondering how this update is to be installed.

I need to know, do you have to start FSX and remove Manhattan X (version 1.20) from the Scenery Library, then close FSX and de-installing

the product via the de-install process within Windows 7 operating system add/remove programs, or do you simple de-install without removing

the scenery for the scenery library first, or do you just install over the top of version 1.20 with version 1.30?

Thanks for clarificatioin of this matter.