Mitchell Wing issues

Just Fly

Hi there!

I have a couple of issues with my Mitchell Wing:

1. Is it normal that I have to apply full power simply to start taxiing?
  2. When in virtual cockpit, I see this:

Is this normal and/or is there a way to remove that green line? I'm using EZCA, by the way. Oh, and I see the same in the default Trike.

Thanks in anticipation,

Just Fly

Hi there!

I have a couple of issues with my Mitchell Wing:

1. Is it normal that I have to apply full power simply to start taxiing?
  2. When in virtual cockpit, I see this:

Is this normal and/or is there a way to remove that green line? I'm using EZCA, by the way. Oh, and I see the same in the default Trike.

Thanks in anticipation,

Just Fly

Hi

The ground showing through like that is due to the close proximity between the viewpoint and ground level , nothing can be done about it , you'll see it on all the smaller aircraft

(and larger ones if you play with the viewpoint )

the effect goes as soon as you start to climb .

As for power settings , it's only 40+ HP and small wheels. if you are taking off on grass you'll need a fist full of throttle to get it rolling !

cheers

Dave R

• Deputy Sheriffs

the kind of "ground view" can be avoided by setting an appropriate viewpoint. i don't see this here with EZDok.

And yes you have to apply full throttle to get it moving. Also I'm not sure if this is typical, as it happens not only on gras.

I cannot get the fx_enginestart_u2 file (mitchell wing U2) to install in the effects folder. Can someone attach that file in a PM to me?

Thanks.

Green bar, just zoomed out to far, but I noticed the rudders do not appear to move, the actions all work but the animations do not, they both seemed to be stuck V1.01