Cannot paint

ddeuce

Thank you all for your compliments on The B Birds, but alas, I cannot afford a new paint program, my program does not handle these PSD files. I Sit here listening to Ray Lamontagne's "Empty", and this is how I feel........ Johnny

Hi DDeuce!

First of all the readers need to know what paint program you use now in first place to help.

Adobe Photoshop is THAT tool amongst artists and repainters, only a small fraction i know of, that are using different formats.

But very often the are plugins and converters from PSD to other software formats. Would i myself have that problem then i would google from "PSD conversion paintshop" for example, if you got the last one in usage currently.

guess i'm gonna have to get adobe, it only takes 20 minutes to open... at least 3.0 did, i got the GIMP..... horrible, looks like a tool from the Texas Chainsaw massacre

Sorry guys...... i'm done too much of a toll taken.....my dream has been realised.... THANKS to AEROSOFT.... I can retire in peace now.... Those birds you fly with the rockets.... and Mk82 (Snakeyes), was the LAST mission I flew Aug 8 1969... Next day I flew the Freedom Bird home.... I Dreamed to fly that last mission one last time..... I HAVE.. Thank you all again. John Ferrell CaptUSMCRet

It very Well could be Eric, only a few know my situation, of which I will not post here.... If my god allows me too, perhaps I may continue. Thank you for inquiring