Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt_Smith

Weekly Online Adventure

This weeks adventure (Jan 29) 1930 UTC Amphibian flyin.

Andras Field Water (EAFW) - Straubing- Wallmuhle (EDMS)

GREAT Matt that you revive the weekly fly-ins... :excellenttext_s:

Now - EDMS - is that in one of the Aerosoft German scenery packs?

Ole yes it is, its one of the German Airfields packs, though which one I don't know. I just chose an airfield at random from the KML file I have of nearly all addon scenery I own lol. Its about 100 Nm so should only take approx 1 hour even in a GA single.

What happened with the "Band of Brothers" tonight?? Got home early for once and the place was like a morgue...... :ph34r::excl:

The airport EDMS is part of the German Airfields 9 package - a collection of Southern Bavarian airfields - highly recommended! My home airfield EDNR Regensburg-Oberhub, 25NM from EDMS Straubing, 50NM north of EDMM is part of the GAF9...