Gamespy server for Andras Field is ONLINE

Pierre you dont need to be an experienced virtual pilot to join us! We will be having new plots up for sale in the not to distant future, along with the Round The World Challenge II ™. There will also be more less full on challenges to come too. All of which are top secret and all jumbled up in my head at the moment :lol:

Have you already purchased Andras Field from the Aerosoft online store?

Hi Matt, no I haven't as yet purchased Andras Field as I thought it would be pointless as I've even seen other members come onboard to say "why isn't anyone there".

Mate, what I'm talking about is, MFS I log on to multiplayer (game spy) and hey presto, I'm on there flying with other pilots. So, can something similar be put into place on Andras Field ? I do realize that time zones around the world are totally out of wack lol but I'm sure if you guys could put this into place, you'd be surprised at the amount of members wanting to join up.

I'm glad to hear that you have a jumbled up top secret head right now. :) as it would be great to see Andras Field up and running daily with many more members joining.

Of course us newbies will learn and take on a world challenge with you pro's and may even kick ass !

There is something similar, we have our own TeamSpeak channel and dedicated server for FSX too. We've had a server for sometime, unfortunately due to peoples time differences its hard to fill at times, but thats something we're working on. One if my planes is an exclusive online only event. I wont say any more than that as I dont yet knwo how to make it work 100% though its shouldnt be very hard.

Theres no restrictions to any of the online events that take place all the old hands are out there for the beating :lol:

So to surmise we will be adding new accomodation to be purchased to bring in new users and there will be some more events coming up too. What are you waiting for? The voice behind your right ear is telling you to buy :chairfall_s:

• Upvote 2

Sounds exciting Matt and yes, I will buy online for the very first time. shocked.gif I realize that I have to create an account with aerosoft to purchase online. Can I then piggyback in your hanger. tongue.gif Not that I'm kinky in any way lol.

I don't understand this TeamSpeak Mate ? See what I'm trying to say ?

Not a problem, you may use my hangar anytime you like. I'll but putting the cricket scores up in there later today :lol: *Caugh* 4-0 *Caugh*

Teamspeak is a little program that runs on your PC allowing us to all talk together in a similar way to RT in the real world. Im still at work, hence the brief answers, have to make it look like Im at least doing some work? I'll explane better when I get home, if someone else doesnt beat me to it.

You're a good man Matt and thanks for that. Don't work too hard mate. As far as cricket goes, you poms have no chance against us aussies ! tongue.gif Off to bed now. (time difference) Goodnight from downunder.

Just want to tell anyone that the Aerosoft Gamespy server (in fly-ins) and the Teamspeak server are both online and working...

Arrgh.....and my long **** shift over weekend started this week

But good news :coffee_s::cool3_s:

You're a good man Matt and thanks for that. Don't work too hard mate. As far as cricket goes, you poms have no chance against us aussies ! tongue.gif Off to bed now. (time difference) Goodnight from downunder.

One day limited overs England 4 - You Auzzies 0 :lol:

Hi Ole, maybe I didn't explain too well. The game FSX has standard planes on the game are these same planes you guys fly or do I have to buy a plane ?

Also, does Andras Field automatically download to my FSX ? I'm a noob at this so please be patient with me. 5hide.gif

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre, any aircraft you like to fly works, we really dont mind what you fly, the defaults work in game jus the same as payware planes.

In your aerosoft shop account on the first page when you log in it shows your recent orders, click on view then scroll to the bottom of the new page and you will see a download link :)

The cricket was this week lol.

Hi Matt,

I've just opened an account so I have no recent orders. I always buy boxed version from a retailer. So, I've gone to my account page and there's nothing to click on. I've looked through the online shop for Andras Field but can't find it anywhere. bigcrybaby.gif I even tried the search bar with no luck. Any advice please ?

I use the EU shop which looks a bit different

Untitled-3.jpg

I login using the download shop, then once logged in click to user centre this will then take you to our account.

Hi Matt and thanks for that. I have gone to the European page. That worked exactly as you have explained. I logged in and found the user centre, and it took me to my account. There's nothing there and nothing to click on. I'm obviously doing something wrong so will contact technical support.

Rather than clutter up the boards with my silly questions, I'll let you know how I get on and will have Andras Field eventually. :)

Cheers

Great Spud

BUT I think you and Matt are talking different languages here...

You say that you have made NO purchases at Aerosoft yet - and if so, then going to the user center will show you nothing of course...

:crylaugh_s:

What you do is click on the picture

andrasfield.jpg

which is the purchase page for Andras Field... Here you can buy it and get going... Andras Field is not available as a box though - only download version, but don´t let that put you off.

We look forward to flying with you in Andras Field, and to have you as a resident, should you like a house here eventually...

• Upvote 2

Hi Ole, mate I've followed your instructions to the "T". And guess what..........happy2.gif it worked ! It took me to sales and I followed the prompts to pay through paypal. So now I'm just waiting for confirmation.

I would like to thank Matt and yourself for you patience in helping me through this. Of course I still have to work through the download once it arrives and I hope I get that right. 2hide.gif

So guys. if you don't mind me asking questions on this post if I get stuck ?

Cheers,

Pierre

Hello;

I have a question,how do I go about getting the code,for the Fsx multiplayer,I finally remembered my password,and have been able to log-into the derver.Do I need to join a certain VA,ar group.

Thanks;

Mark