My other new acquisition

The Flight1 ATR 72-500 has been on my wish-list for a while - got one for free when I renewed my PC Pilot subs. Immediately added the Andras Meridian livery, of course. Not that I'm qualified to fly it yet, but I'll get there :D

ConnieatAndras-2011-may-28-004.jpg

I need to lock myself away with the manual for a week or so... then again, I could do my usual thing and just jump in, try buttons and switches at random and see what happens..:lol:

Kick the tyres light the fires, its the only way to be. If something beeps or a horn sounds flick randon switches til it goes off. Then your good to go :lolsign_s:

The Flight1 ATR 72-500 has been on my wish-list for a while - got one for free when I renewed my PC Pilot subs. Immediately added the Andras Meridian livery, of course. Not that I'm qualified to fly it yet, but I'll get there :D

Ian...

Ah the ATR is a good aircraft. I got it myself once for making a review of it. didn´t have it installed, as I forgot, but luckily your post reminded me, and now its back in my FSX hanger, so Thank you.

Only problem with it, is that in exernal view, clouds will appear in front of the propellers..., and that ruins every illusion of it being an aircraft, but as long as you stay in the cockpit - its a blast.

Have you tried Majestic Software´s Dash8-300? its also a very nice aircraft in the same area as the ATR - and it even has the same clouds-in-front-of-the-propellers problem... but is more complex than the ATR, simulates lots more - but is a little expensive. (the most complex version is about €200 I believe - the "standard" version is around €50, but its a great great aircraft - really.

Agreed, very nice plane, flies good and once you get the handle of her systems its a delight to fly. One of my fav propliners, with only thing against her being an upgrade from the FS9 model, resulting in the prop-behind-cloud thingy.

I printed out some of the manual today, planning to do a test flight at some point this week. If you find some new holes around Andras somewhere you'll know the test didn't go well.....:blush:

I printed out some of the manual today, planning to do a test flight at some point this week. If you find some new holes around Andras somewhere you'll know the test didn't go well.....:blush:

I hope your insurance is fully up to date :lol:

I printed out some of the manual today, planning to do a test flight at some

point this week. If you find some new holes around Andras somewhere you'll know

the test didn't go well.....:blush:

Ahm...yes....watch the tree in my house....now there are 2 ! One is cutted, but second tree has a nightlight at top before I work at it tomorrow.

And do not fly so loud, have nightshift today :rolleyes:;)

Ahm...yes....watch the tree in my house....now there are 2 ! One is cutted, but second tree has a nightlight at top before I work at it tomorrow.

And do not fly so loud, have nightshift today :rolleyes:;)

Okay Mirko, I'll try gliding in on finals :D

Good Morning Gentlemen :rolleyes:

Just woke up , well slept...^_^

Ian, you got 100 Points and will find a fine illegal destilled Andras Scotch Single Malt Avgas Flavoured Bottle front of your door. :lol:

Thanks Mirko, great for priming engines! :D

Thanks Mirko, great for priming engines! :D

:o Its way too good to use for priming engines. I use to strip paint off airframes :lol:, but it also gets you really drunk if you drink it ;)