Little bugs I discovered

tjeuten

Hey all,

bought this baby yesterday, loving it. It's amazing. And I feel it will be even more amazing when all the little glitches will be solved.

Speaking of glitches, here are a few I encountered while testing yesterday (1.01 beta patch applied, and using a registered version of FSUIPC to use the macro file for the controls).

- The key sometimes is just stuck on the dashboard, and clicking on it doesn't move it to the ignition. So, no way to start the plane. Flight has to be reloaded for it to work.

- The macro command in FSUIPC used for the eleveator trim up button doesn't seem to work. I've tried assigning it to various buttons, but none works. Trim down button has no problems.

Just a few that pop up in my mind now. I I find some more I'll add them to this thread.

Regards,

TJ

• Aerosoft

Hey all,

bought this baby yesterday, loving it. It's amazing. And I feel it will be even more amazing when all the little glitches will be solved.

Speaking of glitches, here are a few I encountered while testing yesterday (1.01 beta patch applied, and using a registered version of FSUIPC to use the macro file for the controls).

- The key sometimes is just stuck on the dashboard, and clicking on it doesn't move it to the ignition. So, no way to start the plane. Flight has to be reloaded for it to work.

- The macro command in FSUIPC used for the eleveator trim up button doesn't seem to work. I've tried assigning it to various buttons, but none works. Trim down button has no problems.

Just a few that pop up in my mind now. I I find some more I'll add them to this thread.

Regards,

TJ

Can anybody confirm these issues? I can not recreate them.

• Aerosoft

The FSUIPC macro for trim up does not work here either.

Cannot replicate the stuck key issue.

I know some people are working on the FSUIPC commands, the Katana is like all of our products fully intended for a standard FSX, though we will always try to assist with compatibility with other products.

For now I will call the key issue a fluke.