Andras Field Chat

Matt_Smith

GUys, we will be hosting a session in the forums chat room on the 23rd of April. I suggested to Mathijs that doing it at 8pm Andras FIeld time would be a good idea. Want a different time? Say so here

Ole its more a general Q&A session, at least I belive thats what Mathijs had in mind. if saturday evening is nog good, when would be good for you. We can always get Mathijs to change the date ;)

Ole its more a general Q&A session, at least I belive thats what Mathijs had in mind. if saturday evening is nog good, when would be good for you. We can always get Mathijs to change the date ;)

Problem is that it´s in the midst of Easter, so I might not be home, or available at all Saturday or Sunday. Monday would be better, but I´ll TRY to attend any day/time

hi just dropping in will try to check this evening but if you don't hear from me till tue don't panic is Andras time CET? (Is it 6 or 5 British summer time - I can't see any problems with me being there)

Yes Mathijs is going to advertise it. If its lonely, we'll just have a few beers, then some more and get drunk :lol:

Good that it´s moved to Monday. I look forward to hearing if anyone has anything to say/ask.....

So guys. We are supposed to sit Monday evening and answer questions (if there are any - I doubt it) about Andras Field.... But What the "beep" are we going to say?

Should we tell the truth and say that AF is 99% Offline people who simply wants a scenery and a name on a tag in the FSX world - and then a few hardcore guys who stubbornly keep this place in rigor mortis state, instead of dead and buried.

Are we going to answer on feel, each and everyone of us, or are we going to coordinate at least a few things?

I see in the AS frontpage introduction that we are going to discuss "our plans, Andras Field USA, events and daily life on Andras Field"

So what Gents.....?

Our plans? I guess we are going to use the plan we made and that are posted in "AF general" right now, as guideline for our plans, but lot of things has changed since that. What about the Fire station, what about the Supermarket (did Matt ever get back to that Austrian guy - Amadeus, or Wolfgang to tell him we had to much polygons going on as it was)

AF USA? What are we supposed to mean on that. My personal idea is that AF USA certainly is going to happen - as we still sell plots and will run out soon, and to keep interest (and gain new) we need to build AF USA. SOON!

How about the VA terminal? I guess it´s time to have that going on soon.

In Fact - would it not be extremely nice if we could have Andras in on that chat hour - as there are many questions that he needs to be in on anyway. I´ll ask him right away to Please be there....

And I guess Mathijs will be there too -right? An official AS representative is also needed, as there are not much we can do without permission from AS, and consent from Andras...

What do you think guys?

I agree

We don't know a lot about the future of AF apart from the ones we have already discussed.

We don't know anything about AF USA other than we would like it to happen and it is not going to be in the orbx scenery area- thus East coast most likely - with good links New York Boston Washington

Quite frankly I am at a bit of a loss about what we are going to say ~ I suppose we could do a bit about our virtual life - ie a typical virtual day for AF general director?

I think we know a lot about AF USA. I get the feeling that our April Fools joke impressed. Between us we certainly have all it takes. Nothing to worry about Monday as far as im concerned :rolleyes:

I think we know a lot about AF USA. I get the feeling that our April Fools joke impressed. Between us we certainly have all it takes. Nothing to worry about Monday as far as im concerned :rolleyes:

I have decided to simply ad-lib, go with the flow, make up stuff as I speak - just like I did when I wrote the April Fools joke.laugh.gif I have no nerves anymore. Im COOOOOOOOOL! biggrin.gif

Well that seemed to go well and a fair amount of interest

With about two questions really... lol, but hey, it was prosperous, so congrats guys, seems like we got the Gamespy server AND promise of AF USA... Nice. That should give us another year as board, should it not? And board of the AF USA too I hope... wink.gif

Yeah we can do both lol

Well probably not.... And perhaps its all for the best if we didn't even ask. A new place would need a new set of eyes, and fresh ideas. We would just do more of the same..... but I admit that I would hate - NOT being a part of it.

Heck I even propose we call it Ole Field...wub.gif