Andras Field Chat

Matt_Smith

Well probably not.... And perhaps its all for the best if we didn't even ask. A new place would need a new set of eyes, and fresh ideas. We would just do more of the same..... but I admit that I would hate - NOT being a part of it.

Heck I even propose we call it Ole Field...wub.gif

I think that two boards would duplicate a lot of work and would not help with liaison with Aerosoft. I think that we need to have a slightly bigger board that covers both- this would still allow for fresh ideas and eyes but keep continuity and things happening in both. I think we will need to be there in the beginning to get it off the ground this would then enable us to see who is enthusiastic and then put up some places either by election or being asked. This approach would also allow us to withdraw/ re-elected etc or be more involved when the initial enthusiasm has died down-

Further from a forum point of view having a restructured forum that included both would mean more of a critical mass and not 2 quiet sections.

I think we do ask for this because from Aerosofts point of view they have one body to liaise with and not two competing groups - especially if they provide us with a game spy server.

As for a name I am stumped!

I think that two boards would duplicate a lot of work and would not help with liaison with Aerosoft. I think that we need to have a slightly bigger board that covers both- this would still allow for fresh ideas and eyes but keep continuity and things happening in both. I think we will need to be there in the beginning to get it off the ground this would then enable us to see who is enthusiastic and then put up some places either by election or being asked. This approach would also allow us to withdraw/ re-elected etc or be more involved when the initial enthusiasm has died down-

Further from a forum point of view having a restructured forum that included both would mean more of a critical mass and not 2 quiet sections.

I think we do ask for this because from Aerosofts point of view they have one body to liaise with and not two competing groups - especially if they provide us with a game spy server.

As for a name I am stumped!

I couldnt agree with you more there Paul. Name still can't think of a good one - but having it associatd to us by name wouldnt be a good move I dont think. Maybe we could have something semi intelligent in Latin?