Prodigal Son Returns

James A

Hi guy's,

Just got back from my unusual trip to "don't ask".... lot's of dosh for not a lot of £^$*. Will get around to replying to posts etcetera tomorrow. Still haven't gotten my bill for my plot but no doubt it will eventually arrive! Off to bed now so as stated, will get around to things in the morning........

Hi guy's,

Just got back from my unusual trip to "don't ask".... lot's of dosh for not a lot of £^$*. Will get around to replying to posts etcetera tomorrow. Still haven't gotten my bill for my plot but no doubt it will eventually arrive! Off to bed now so as stated, will get around to things in the morning........

Welcom back James.

You're not the only one who haven't got a bill for a plot. I spent serveral mails with Shaun, but still no bill. :wacko:

Welcom back James.

You're not the only one who haven't got a bill for a plot. I spent serveral mails with Shaun, but still no bill. :wacko:

I did send money as soon as I was notified I had won the draw. So no bill, but paid!:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guy's but within a few hours of posting this thread went away again. I'm back now hopefully for 6 weeks (or more I hope). Looks like I've been missing some fun but will read through the fora and respond as needed.