A DC-2 visits Andrasfield

Aerobird

Just downloaded this from Flight1's website and at the same time supporting one of to remaining DC-2's in flyable condition, great feeling! (http://www.aviodrome.nl/) Will take considerable time before I master this one, I believe, but great fun for sure! One picture was edited to give it a bit of and oldtimer athmosphere. You judge wether it was successful. Enjoy the pics,

post-34713-0-19573600-1301483332_thumb.j

post-34713-0-17510900-1301483350_thumb.j

post-34713-0-35651100-1301483398_thumb.j

post-34713-0-84366700-1301483421_thumb.j

Just downloaded this from Flight1's website and at the same time supporting one of to remaining DC-2's in flyable condition, great feeling! (http://www.aviodrome.nl/) Will take considerable time before I master this one, I believe, but great fun for sure! One picture was edited to give it a bit of and oldtimer athmosphere. You judge wether it was successful. Enjoy the pics,

The tint works- nice pics- I suspect you'll have a queue of people wanting to be taken for a spin around the field- Can I book my place now!

Definitely when I'm proficient in flying this old distinguished lady. Have had a small shopping spree as far as virtual airplanes are concerned, so this weekend will be used for reading manuals (after cleaning the houseblush.gif not my favourite thing. Let you know when I take off.

Definitely when I'm proficient in flying this old distinguished lady. Have had a small shopping spree as far as virtual airplanes are concerned, so this weekend will be used for reading manuals (after cleaning the houseblush.gif not my favourite thing. Let you know when I take off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here´s to all who look at this great series of pictures.

head over to the site where the Wonderful DC-2 has been made. Click the picture below to go there....

dc2.jpg

If you like it - buy it. Remember that all profit from the sales goes directly to the Aviodrome Museum in the Netherlands, to support the maintenance of one of two last airworthy DC2's in the world.

So not only would you be getting a great aircraft - you would also be a part of keeping the last DC-2´s alive...

Yep, the famous Uiver also visited. Wonderfull bird! I'm currently flying the 1934 London-Melbourne Airrace with her, currently filling her up in scenic Baghdad.

Wonderfull plane, both graphically as flightmodel, not too expensive and the revenue goes to a worthy cause.