Sign in to follow this  
Chompski

Flying Night Circuits

In the latest edition of PC Pilot (Mar-Apr 2011) there is a tutorial/article on flying night circuits and landings if you look closely at some of the images you might notice a familiar airfield. Although designed as a general purpose article I found it useful to see a visual representation of circuit.

In the latest edition of PC Pilot (Mar-Apr 2011) there is a tutorial/article on flying night circuits and landings if you look closely at some of the images you might notice a familiar airfield. Although designed as a general purpose article I found it useful to see a visual representation of circuit.

Cool. I´ll have to see that article. Thx Paul smile.gif

A great article. Also the lessons on the MD11 have been spot on, they are doing a great job at PC PILOT :)

Best regards

Mac

That night flying article is just hte latest in a long series of GA flying articles, and they are all excellent. Well worth getting. I have been taking PC Pilot for a while now and it always has something good in it.

A great article. Also the lessons on the MD11 have been spot on, they are doing a great job at PC PILOT :)

Best regards

Mac

That night flying article is just hte latest in a long series of GA flying articles, and they are all excellent. Well worth getting. I have been taking PC Pilot for a while now and it always has something good in it.

I agree but still can't get over Bill Stack not having a beard :D