WAR on FSX ?

mason-dom

Captain Sim just disclosed its new Product X. Full article on http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/

Oh i am not of this military kind of guys but BUT, this new feature might be a new chance for FSX. And this gives sense to some recent Aerosoft aircrafts.

I am thinking about the HUEY X and the incoming F14. Maybe even Aerosoft already got some tips about this product...:rolleyes:

Good week end !

Agree.

The whole(some) appeal of FSX and previous iterations of the sim engine has always been that it doe NOT support violence, and it has no place in the sim, the hobby, or the mindset of any genuine simmer.

All those who propose such are deviants and morons.

Discuss...

...suggest one syllable, or less so the invertebrates can follow the discussion.

• Upvote 3

They do more ron, they do more ron.....

Those of a certain age wont remember that :lol:

Having killed for my country. I do...

Let us hope a delicacy of approach will follow.

But somehow I doubt it, with the moron element.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

The whole(some) appeal of FSX and previous iterations of the sim engine has always been that it doe NOT support violence, and it has no place in the sim, the hobby, or the mindset of any genuine simmer.

Well I do consider myself a simmer and I love Rise of Flight and Jet Thunder. Have not tried it yet, but it sounds interesting. I did notice in the vid that although it was mentioned that all missiles/shells have a realistic behavior they all seem to run very straight. Most missiles follow a spiral towards the target.

• Upvote 1

Well I do consider myself a simmer and I love Rise of Flight and Jet Thunder. Have not tried it yet, but it sounds interesting. I did notice in the vid that although it was mentioned that all missiles/shells have a realistic behavior they all seem to run very straight. Most missiles follow a spiral towards the target.

Gents,

I'm with Mr. Kok on this one, although we might disagree on whether or not it needs to go into Aerosoft-made aircraft, I still believe that Flight Sim X SHOULD include ALL facets of Aviation; from simplistic and safe for little kids to "Grown-up toys" with fully functional/capable models/weapons/Avionic systems, etc. Thats the only way to ensure the scope of success from sales to customer satisfaction. ;) But, I must admit that *conceptually & maintenance-wise* it would be a big programming headache for the designers. However, I was lucky enough to win a free copy from CaptainSim, and I'm looking forward to trying it out on "Someone's" F-16 X... :P LOL :D

And, I for one am glad that yet another FSX Dream of mine is coming true this year; Thank you, Jesus! :wub:

FYI:

Perhaps, you (Mr. Kok) might consider adding a Home (kid-safe), Student (Semi-Pro/Pro), and Professional Versions of this into the Aerosoft Simulator 2012; which then would include a varied range of capabilities to your customer base making your simulator competitive in today's market?

• Upvote 2

Following Snave, the developers must not even build combat aircrafts for FS9/X, and we must not purchase them in the name of the suposed philosophy under FS9/X or X-Plane which has an aircraft carrier under its "PRO" version with and F16...well, in fact , I guess actually there are more combat planes for add-on than civilian ones.

Then why not made them fully combat planes?? If not dont buy F16, or acceleration, spitfire, etc. etc. personally I always found very frustrating to fly an airplane made for combat just to go from one point to other. Imagination is a central part on the sims, well, I would like to test my fighting skills praticing shots and combat training using fighting aircarfts.

One of the very first version of MSFS used to show at Hawaii the place (a little island close to Maui if I am not wrong) for shooting practice launching an aircarft from the battle formation close to Hawaii. I would like to have it now to really do that as I assume, every Navy of the world does even under peace times (perhaps almost never indeed)...

Regards

Mario

• Upvote 1